Back here until who knows when?!

Girly922

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I spent a lot of time here back in early to mid 2012. Moved over to TTC in November 2012, and now have a gorgeous DD who is 11 days old. :cloud9:

We always knew we wanted more than one, preferably 3. So now we are WTT for a little brother or sister for this LO. We still don't know what age gap we want yet. So here I am, for an unknown length of time.

Welcome back :)
Congratulations on the little one! Hope all is well :)

I loved being here last time, so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone this time. We're doing really well thank you, I'm sat here having some skin-to-skin time while LO snoozes! :haha:

aww congrats on your little one! what kind of age gap are you thinking? im hoping to have around 2 years gap when i start having babies!

Thank you :)

We will probably start ttc again once LO is around 18months, so I'll be here for a while!! Lol.

How many do you want? We're thinking 3 at the moment.

Congrats on your LO! They're so perfectly amazing when they're that tiny :cloud9:

18 months is a great age gap! Is that when you'll start TTC or will you start well before that so that that's the age difference?

3 is a good number too . . that's how many DH & I want :thumbup:

Thank you!! She's so perfect!

We will probably wait until DD is 18months old before coming off birth control. Mainly because of work. I'm taking the full year off so will only just be going back as DD turns 1. Think I'd be shot if I went back to work already pregnant again!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->