Back in here after a couple of years!

Reaction score
Well shoot, I didn't mean to be back in here but hey, it happens!

I'm not even sure how many dpo I am seeing as it wasn't supposed to happen lol.
I know I've been getting twinges similar to just before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter but it might mean nothing!

I can't say I'd be disappointed if I do get a bfp though!

Here goes the countdown for me!

hey girl! :hi:

I came back after almost a year myself! Had a MC November of last year and took a break to get married and stuff. :)

Do you know what CD you are?

Hey there! So sorry to hear about the mc :(

I have absolutely no clue where in my cycle I am, I didn't take any notice of my last AF because I didn't need to :dohh:

I've had a three year break since getting pregnant with my daughter, mostly to get divorced lol!

Actually, the more I think about possibly getting a bfp, the more I want it? Ahhh get ready for disappointment lol x

I feel you there, girl!
I am on marriage number two!

No thoughts of disappointment yet! Only positive thought! Maybe this is the universe telling you that this is what you want for your next stage of life!!!

I didn't even think about it until my daughter (2.5 yrs) turned round to me the other day and said "my sister is here" and when I asked where, she pointed at me 8-[

It's never been raised with her and she's never said anything like it before or since! It's freaky enough to get me thinking lol!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say our little ones have perceptions that we don't anymore!

I know right?!

It'll be weird enough if I do get a bfp but if I get a bfp AND it turns out to be a girl? Yeah, I'll be needing a glass of wine or something LOL!

I swore my son used to see things and people that I couldn't when he was little.

Hey guys! Looking forward to following you and your BFPs! I had my first daughter Sydney in 2000 with my first husband and at 39 my second daughter Lucy in 2013 with my second husband. We are officially in our 2ww at 1dpo. :rofl: Hoping to catch a sticky. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->