back in here!

jacobs mummy

mum of 1
Reaction score
hi... i'm back in here - back in the waiting room. I got my BFP last week but just this week i lost my pregnancy! i'm fine about it. Was a bit upset obviously but it just wasn't meant to be. We originally planned to try in Dec however last week i got BFP which was a complete shock. Anyway... back to our original plan... the hospital say my cervix looks lovely and hasn't been effected by this pregnancy loss...

good luck to anyone who's coming close to their trying date.
H x

Hey Jacobsmummy. Well of course it's great to have you back but I wish the circumstances were different. I'm very sorry to hear about your mc, but glad you seem in good spirits. It's always difficult to know what to say in thise situations.

Anyway, best of luck to you this time around :) Hopefully you will also post again in the the nov/dec trying thread?

x

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about this. I was so excited for you when you left nov/dec trying thread too. I hope the next one is a sticky for you. Good luck hun.

really sry 2 read this mc happen so so much dont they !! really really wish ur in ttc bk with me asap hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"