Back in the tww!! Anyone wanna join me?! :) *2 BFP so far!

L

legs333

Well DH & I are back - today is 2dpo! :happydance:

Any of you lovely ladies like to join me in the looong long wait? :flower:

A little on us:
We had a m/c Oct. 14th but were cleared to try again straight away.
But our last cycle was a wacky one, at only 19 days long :wacko:

As for this cycle - we got our smilie on the digi OPK on CD14 (Nov. 14th) and I had O pains for a majority of the day!!

FX we get our sticky bfp!!

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Oh and I may as well ask - anyone else experience sore boobs and sensitive nips starting the day of ovulation?!
(And it's only gotten worse the last 2 days but I don't remember this from any of my other cycles!? Maybe it's a sign I'm super fertile this month?!! FX!!)

Hey hun, i'm 1dpo today. Hopefully testing 26th unless AF gets me early :)
Had a chemical last cycle so this one's a bit messed up, appear to have ov'd early but got plenty of baby dancing in so you never know!
FX'd for us both xx

Had a chemical last cycle so this one's a bit messed up, appear to have ov'd early but got plenty of baby dancing in so you never know!
FX'd for us both xx

:hi: Hi purple_pigeon!! Thanks for joining me!
I plan to test the 26th as well! :happydance: hopefully AF stays away for both of us!! :af:
So sorry to hear about the chemical last cycle :hugs: but I've heard that can make you more fertile the next cycle around!! FX'd and lots of baby dust!!!
:dust:

Oh and I may as well ask - anyone else experience sore boobs and sensitive nips starting the day of ovulation?!
(And it's only gotten worse the last 2 days but I don't remember this from any of my other cycles!? Maybe it's a sign I'm super fertile this month?!! FX!!)

My boobs have been feeling the same way since 1-2 DPO and still are there including pains on the sides kinda feel like grown pains.

I am 7 DPO so I still have a little while before I test but I am hoping for a :bfp:

Best of luck to you and lots of :dust: I hope this is our month!!! Any anyone else that is trying :)

FX'd for us both xx

I plan to test the 26th as well! :happydance: hopefully AF stays away for both of us!! :af:
So sorry to hear about the chemical last cycle :hugs: but I've heard that can make you more fertile the next cycle around!! FX'd and lots of baby dust!!!

Thanks hun, sorry about your m/c :hugs:
I've said this month i'm not going to symptom spot but that's never going to happen!
Already very aware my boobs are sore but then again they have been since this time last month, very veiny as well. :wacko:
x

My boobs have been feeling the same way since 1-2 DPO and still are there including pains on the sides kinda feel like grown pains.

I am 7 DPO so I still have a little while before I test but I am hoping for a :bfp:

Best of luck to you and lots of :dust: I hope this is our month!!! Any anyone else that is trying :)

Lots of :dust: for you.....fx'd for your :bfp:
Keep us updated :) x

Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
Those sound like good signs!
What day do you plan to test?!
FX'd for you!!! :)

FX'd for us both xx

Thanks hun, sorry about your m/c :hugs:
I've said this month i'm not going to symptom spot but that's never going to happen!
Already very aware my boobs are sore but then again they have been since this time last month, very veiny as well. :wacko:
x

Thanks hun!
I hear you on the symptoms spotting - I tell myself every single month that I wont do it this time... but I always do :dohh: so this month I'm not even going to deny it!
I'm already on Symptom Watch 2011!! :rofl:

I was going to test Monday morning (Not sure how soon I should start:wacko:). I actually have a gyn appointment on Monday and want to see the BFP before they do lol. Also, my mother likes to come to the doctor with me (She still makes me feel like a kid and I am 30) since he is her doc too and I don't want him to come in the room and congratulate me with her sitting there as I want to surprise her with the news. I am actually going to find out results of an ultrasound I had done because of a cyst that was found on my left ovary back in July.

I was going to test Monday morning (Not sure how soon I should start:wacko:). I actually have a gyn appointment on Monday and want to see the BFP before they do lol. Also, my mother likes to come to the doctor with me (She still makes me feel like a kid and I am 30) since he is her doc too and I don't want him to come in the room and congratulate me with her sitting there as I want to surprise her with the news. I am actually going to find out results of an ultrasound I had done because of a cyst that was found on my left ovary back in July.

Oh I see! Gotta love moms, no matter how old we get we will always be their LO :winkwink:
But hopefully you'll be able to tell mom the good news (gotta think positive right?! :)) before you go into the docs! Monday you will be 12dpo?! That should be perfect timing for testing! (Unless you O'd late of course... :wacko: )
Anyhoo - got all my corssables crossed for you!
And hope everything goes well with the u/s... are they just checking to see if the cyst is gone now?

Oh that is odd, I posted but I guess it didn't take.

Yes, just going to make sure the cyst is gone now, the ultrasound tech told me (even though she shouldnt have) that everything looks good now. I am just making sure since I know there was a report done and I want to see what my doctor says.

Thanks for all of the crossing :)
I am adding you to my prayers, this IS our month we will be bump buddies :) **All positive thinking**

Hey! I am about 5 or 6 DPO. Today I am hoping was implantation day! I had cramping like AF was on her way to see me way..:witch:
She was a no show and the cramping is fading away. My bbs and nipples are sore and more sensitive. And today I nearly fell sideways because I got vertigo so bad! Thank God I was able to lean on the car!
Good luck to all of you!!!:dust:

Hey! I am about 5 or 6 DPO. Today I am hoping was implantation day! I had cramping like AF was on her way to see me way..:witch:
She was a no show and the cramping is fading away. My bbs and nipples are sore and more sensitive. And today I nearly fell sideways because I got vertigo so bad! Thank God I was able to lean on the car!
Good luck to all of you!!!:dust:

Hi there! :hi:
Sounds very promising!! FX for you!
When do you plan to test?

Good morning ladies! :flower:

3dpo! Getting closer to :test: day!

I'm feeling pretty darn good today! Lots of energy! :headspin:

Only "symptoms" are my bbs are still a bit tender, the nips are still sensitive and tmi feeling a bit "wet" down under :blush:

So how about you lovely ladies?
@purple_pigeon - how are you feeling today?

@ AngelEyesinNJ & sarahwantland - any new symptoms?

Anyone else like to join in the wait with us?! :)

Only "symptoms" are my bbs are still a bit tender, the nips are still sensitive and tmi feeling a bit "wet" down under :blush:

Yay getting closer!! You know I have tried to google everything I was feeling from 1 dpo so I thought it was funny when you mentioned feeling a bit wet. In the beginning I was feeling the same and also my lady parts felt kinda turned on but I wasn't (does that make sense?) but that went away after 3 days.

Today not too much ..my bbs arent as sore as they have been and the cramping had gone away for the most part every now and then I feel a pressure type feeling but my lower back is hurting a lot more today and I took two naps as well not sure if it is just the weather (cold and rainy) or symptoms :)

So, I went to the store today to pick up some of the cheaper pregnancy tests just to play around and maybe test earlier then I was thinking but I couldn't find any so I took that as a sign lol. I will just wait until Monday to test and I will see the BFP then. :happydance:

Fingers are crossed for everyone!!! This is OUR month!!:dust:

Yay getting closer!! You know I have tried to google everything I was feeling from 1 dpo so I thought it was funny when you mentioned feeling a bit wet. In the beginning I was feeling the same and also my lady parts felt kinda turned on but I wasn't (does that make sense?) but that went away after 3 days.

Today not too much ..my bbs arent as sore as they have been and the cramping had gone away for the most part every now and then I feel a pressure type feeling but my lower back is hurting a lot more today and I took two naps as well not sure if it is just the weather (cold and rainy) or symptoms :)

So, I went to the store today to pick up some of the cheaper pregnancy tests just to play around and maybe test earlier then I was thinking but I couldn't find any so I took that as a sign lol. I will just wait until Monday to test and I will see the BFP then. :happydance:

I totally know what you mean about the lady parts feeling a bit turned on! I had the exact same feeling along with that "wet" feeling.... still happened a bit today but not as much.
I picked up a few more dollar tree tests today so I can start testing at at 10dpo (cuz Im a POAS addict :rofl:)

Any other ladies feeling anything new today? xx

I totally know what you mean about the lady parts feeling a bit turned on! I had the exact same feeling along with that "wet" feeling.... still happened a bit today but not as much.
I picked up a few more dollar tree tests today so I can start testing at at 10dpo (cuz Im a POAS addict :rofl:)

Any other ladies feeling anything new today? xx

LOL POAS addict thats funny.

How are you feeling otherwise?

I am feeling very crampy today but its more centered and more pressure not sure what to make of it but I am just keeping very positive :) I know I still have a few days before I test and AF isn't supposed to show her face for another 7-8days.

How is everyone doing? When I woke up this morning I POA and had gotten the BFN, but (TMI) when I wiped I had a brownish color discharge but it was only enough for the TP so I am HOPING maybe that was IB. :) I am off to the gyn now I hope everyone else is doing great.

Lots and lots of Baby Dust to all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->