Back in the tww!! Anyone wanna join me?! :) *2 BFP so far!

Sounds promising @AngelEyesInNJ!
I had a bit of pink cm yesterday along with continued sore boobs, vivid dreams about getting my bfp and positive opks for days now! FX'd for us all! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulati...rogression-anyone-experience-pic-updates.html
here's the thread I started tracking my opks (and I started testing with hpt too - can't resist. :haha:) have any of you experienced this ? I'm hoping it leads to our bfp!! :)

Hey ladies! How are you all doing? Been really busy xmas shopping this weekend taking my mind off things so haven't been on here!
POAS this morning....BFN obviously! lol. Had really bad cramps all weekend & my backs killing me. Not bloated this month either so no idea what's going on.
I've heard of loads of people with +opks leading to a BFP, keep going. Fx'd!xx

Morning!

Just thought i'd let you know that I appear to have got the start of my :bfp:
Not going to get over excited yet cos of last month but it's a line!!

How are you ladies?

x

Morning!

Just thought i'd let you know that I appear to have got the start of my :bfp:
Not going to get over excited yet cos of last month but it's a line!!

How are you ladies?

x

:happydance: I just saw this!!!

Any pictures?! Updates?!

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/photo0082a.jpg/

I'm a bit of a POAS addict.:laugh2:

One of the left took last night, middle was this morning & right is about 2 hours ago!x

Try again....
https://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8043/photo0082t.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Try again....

Hun!!! Those are definitely :bfp:!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: I'm so thrilled for you!!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Aww thanks hun! Once i've got saturday out the way I think i'll breathe a sigh of relief cos that's when af is due!
How are you feeling anyway?xx

Try again....

CONGRATS!!!! I am HAPPY for you!!!! I wish you a H&H 9 months.

AF had gotten me yesterday... so on to the next month for me.

Hello Ladies, last month we weren't planning on trying but thought I might be, however wasn't.... so, now this has prompted us to actively try. However due to my partner being away, we DTD yesterday, the day after abundant EWCM and yesterday I felt some mighty twinges on left side, after a few days of grumbling twinges. So, I am hoping that was the egg releasing. I had mild grumblings on the right side later on in the night. So, I reckon then that I am 1dpo today and 1 day past doing the deed. Do you reckon little eggy would have come out just in time for the little swimmers to meet up??? Or have I left it too late. He's off again today so am thinking the last 24 hrs would probably be our only chance for this cycle. Just to let you know, I have a 22 month old daughter. I got pregnant last December and had a missed miscarriage in late Jan, which resulted in me then miscarrying the little thing at home and bleeding til I almost passed out, ended up in hospital as there was some tissue left inside me and I had to have this surgically removed and stay in overnight. Awful experience which left me bleeding for the following 3 months. I was still breastfeeding my little one all this time and felt quite weak and washed out. So...am back to full fitness again, been on many supps, organic diet, no alcohol for well over 2 years due to breastfeeding, don't smoke and weaned my daughter when she was 18 months, so hoping we can add to our little brood soon. I am 41 now so trying to squeeze one more little bubb out. Hope you are all keeping positive and lots of love to you all.

Hello Ladies, last month we weren't planning on trying but thought I might be, however wasn't.... so, now this has prompted us to actively try. However due to my partner being away, we DTD yesterday, the day after abundant EWCM and yesterday I felt some mighty twinges on left side, after a few days of grumbling twinges. So, I am hoping that was the egg releasing. I had mild grumblings on the right side later on in the night. So, I reckon then that I am 1dpo today and 1 day past doing the deed. Do you reckon little eggy would have come out just in time for the little swimmers to meet up??? Or have I left it too late. He's off again today so am thinking the last 24 hrs would probably be our only chance for this cycle. Just to let you know, I have a 22 month old daughter. I got pregnant last December and had a missed miscarriage in late Jan, which resulted in me then miscarrying the little thing at home and bleeding til I almost passed out, ended up in hospital as there was some tissue left inside me and I had to have this surgically removed and stay in overnight. Awful experience which left me bleeding for the following 3 months. I was still breastfeeding my little one all this time and felt quite weak and washed out. So...am back to full fitness again, been on many supps, organic diet, no alcohol for well over 2 years due to breastfeeding, don't smoke and weaned my daughter when she was 18 months, so hoping we can add to our little brood soon. I am 41 now so trying to squeeze one more little bubb out. Hope you are all keeping positive and lots of love to you all.

:hi: hi there Kismo! Welcome to the tww! :flower:
Sounds like you got those :spermy: in there just in time! In the proper environment (in a woman) sperm can live 5 days or longer and the eggy lives around 24hrs so you should be OK!
Lots of luck and baby dust to you!! :dust:

AFM: Today I am more convinced then ever that this is our cycle... my boobs are still killing me, they are bigger (and that's noticeable with my itty bitties :haha:), my nips seem darker to DH, (I can't tell, tbh), I'm peeing constantly :wacko:, I'm thirsty, having vivid dreams the last 3 nights, lots of cm, and nearly positive OPKS, along with a mild headache, gas, constipation and a backache...

Hoping for a :bfp: by Saturday morning (AF due that day)

How's everyone else?

AFM: Today I am more convinced then ever that this is our cycle... my boobs are still killing me, they are bigger (and that's noticeable with my itty bitties :haha:), my nips seem darker to DH, (I can't tell, tbh), I'm peeing constantly :wacko:, I'm thirsty, having vivid dreams the last 3 nights, lots of cm, and nearly positive OPKS, along with a mild headache, gas, constipation and a backache...

How's everyone else?

You have me getting excited over here!! Please be sure to post your BFP news on Saturday!!

Fxd for you!!! :happydance:

Thanks legs333! Last night I also had more twinges on the right side. So, the day we DTD I had the big sharp twinges on left after rumbings on both sides, then that same evening had rumblings on right side and again last night on right side. I wonder if that means I double O'd ???? :wacko: Everything crossed for your BFP.... I bet you are trying not to count the minutes, seconds, milliseconds.... :happydance:

How's everyone else?

Eee!! Super excited for you....will be lurking tomorrow to see what happens!

I'm beyond shattered.....got a feeling this is going to be a long 9 months due to my hyperactive DS!

Fx'd for your :bfp: x

Thanks legs333! Last night I also had more twinges on the right side. So, the day we DTD I had the big sharp twinges on left after rumbings on both sides, then that same evening had rumblings on right side and again last night on right side. I wonder if that means I double O'd ???? :wacko: Everything crossed for your BFP.... I bet you are trying not to count the minutes, seconds, milliseconds.... :happydance:

I had sharp noticeable O pains for nearly 3 days this month, it still lingering now (more like a pulling/pinching feeling though) and I'm 11dpo! :shrug:

Thanks hun :flower: I've got all my crossables crossed for you too!!

Is it today you are testing legs333??? Can't wait to hear! If I did double O', did conceive and implant and end up having twins I think I would probably faint and be in denial for 9 months! hahaha............fingers toes and everything crossed for you x So far, I feel different this month compared with last. I am 3dpo today and having slightly creamy/slight streaks of ewcm but definitely not like last month. I dried up totally after O' until I got attacked by the wicked witch. I have no ovarian twinges, nausea, pains or anything so far like I did last month. Very odd! Almost every day after O' I felt a symptom if you like, this month I have NADA !!! So......watch this space, we will see :winkwink: Hear from you soon....waiting!!!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->