Back On The Bandwagon For #2

DSemcho

Reaction score
Hello All!!!

So a little bit about myself, I used to frequent this forum A LOT back when I was TTC#1. Suffered 6 losses (between Mar 2011 and Aug 2014) before finally getting my rainbow in Aug 2015. Since then I've gone through a divorce with DS's father - and have remarried a great guy. We've decided to NTNP for #2 and I've been off birth control since March, we just got married this month but with all of my fertility issues we aren't to concerned with it happening any time soon. For now I'm just going to start taking prenatals and work on exercising more - no OPK's yet or BBT and controlling my urges to POAS unless I'm 3+ days late. My current cycle is about to start (due 30June) so we will see.

Hello All!!!

So a little bit about myself, I used to frequent this forum A LOT back when I was TTC#1. Suffered 6 losses (between Mar 2011 and Aug 2014) before finally getting my rainbow in Aug 2015. Since then I've gone through a divorce with DS's father - and have remarried a great guy. We've decided to NTNP for #2 and I've been off birth control since March, we just got married this month but with all of my fertility issues we aren't to concerned with it happening any time soon. For now I'm just going to start taking prenatals and work on exercising more - no OPK's yet or BBT and controlling my urges to POAS unless I'm 3+ days late. My current cycle is about to start (due 30June) so we will see.

Hi!!! I have just come off the coil today and ready to start NTNP. Like you with my first I was always on these forums, loved them! And excited to get back on the bandwagon and peeing on sticks lol. I'm about to start my period so no exciting conception sex for a week or so yet. Are you tracking ovulation? What would be your ideal.month to be due? Mine would be September...which means not falling pregnant until Xmas time. But considering it took us a whole year to fall with our son I can't imagine it being sooner than that anyway... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->