Back on the bandwagon

SandyLee79

Trying To Concieve
Reaction score
Hey ladies its been a while since I've posted. It's been over 12 months now since TTC have kind of given up that it will ever happen to be honest. However this month has been a little different.
I'm 9 dpo and tonight I've noticed a very thick/clay consistency mucous which I've never noticed before. I've done some searching and have discovered it could very well be a early pregnancy sign. Have you ever experienced this in your previous pregnancies?.
I'm not sleeping well. I'm constantly thirsty. I have been feeling quite nauseous for the last 5 days. My urine isn't cloudy so I know I'm not dehydrated. I'm even a little grumpier than usual and I'm quite emotional. On day 7dpo (two days ago) I was resting in the afternoon having a lay down and I felt this sharp pang on my lower left side it went as quick as it came but certainly made its presence known.
Am I just falling back into symptom spotting or could I be onto something here.? Tell me what you think

Welcome back!!

Those symptoms sounds pretty promising! I'm 8DPO today, so we're pretty close! I've noticed an extreme thirst.the past two days & I've also been sleeping like poo (both not normal for me either). We'll see! This is our 17th month TTC & my first cycle taking Clomid & progesterone supplements! I had that sharp pain you're talking about also! It was on 5DPO for me & it was suuuper intense!! I've never felt something like that in the TWW before! Hopefully its a good sign?!

I hope this is it for you!!! :) :flower:

Thankyou I'm beginning to feel quietly confident. But not so much that I will end in tears if AF pays me a visit. Tonight I've had a new symptom to add to my list I keep getting g this inner thigh pain/ache like a nerve pinching type down my right leg from my groin to say a third of the way down my thigh. It's bugging me more than anything.
Also I'm feeling a bit head coldish, which is exactly what I had when I was PG with my daughter.
Good luck for you too this month! Never know we might become bump buddies.!!!!! And as I finish typing this there is that pain once again down my thigh!

13 dpo, Af due tomorrow. Have had no typical signs that it on its way. I'm still feeling nauseous left breast was a little achey earlier tonight. Hubby to be wanted to bouncy, and usually I'm all for it, however tonight my body and senses where acting totally out of character than usual had no great sense of libido :( .
So I better be getting a positive or I'm gonna cry

I'm officially two days late for AF. I'm freaking out a bit. I still have this damn cold, very tired, pretty much all the above symptoms. I've had some cramping tonight which scares me to think AF still might show herself........... Oh please don't come I really want this :(

I'm officially two days late for AF. I'm freaking out a bit. I still have this damn cold, very tired, pretty much all the above symptoms. I've had some cramping tonight which scares me to think AF still might show herself........... Oh please don't come I really want this :(

Fingers are crossed for you that AF stays away and you get your BFP soon! When do you plan on testing?

I'm thinking about getting a test tomorrow. Might test the next morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"