back on the pregnancy roller coaster

mimmymoo

Reaction score
im pregnant again after 4 mc between 6-23 weeks
i think im about 5-6 weeks, although cant be sure as i gave up charting my cycle after mc at 8 weeks in oct
have already had a scare when i wiped 3 days ago and saw pink tinged mucus with a little brown blood and got some cramps, have had a little more pink over last cpl days but nothing more .. so hoping and praying was delayed implantation bleed (would love to hear positive outcomes if others have had similar)
anyhow, have booked appt with epu for next tues so i guess all will be revealed - trying to stay positive and keep an open mind
i have a 10 yr old daughter from previous relationship and had no problems when pregnant with her whatsoever so its come as a shock to have so many losses .. if this one ends negatively, i will demand some tests and im seriously thinking about looking into chinese medicine and acupuncture as i have read lots of positive things re: recurrent miscarriages
on a positive note, my symptoms dont seem to have dimished as with previous mc but appear to have got stronger, been feeling nauseas all day, boobs hurt a tad more and have been getting the dreaded heartburn

Congratulations hun and keeping everything crossed that this will be your sticky bean x

Congrats on your pregnancy hun. Good luck for your scan. Really hoping this is your healthy bean :hugs:

thank you both for your kind words

drazic, seems im not far behind you .. have you had a scan already, just noticed your avatar x

Sorry for your losses mimmymoo, and best wishes for your scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->