Back on the TTC Wagon

hardd2011

Reaction score
I stop taking the pill which I took for to months for multiple reasons. I felt like I didn't ovulate, huge move coming and i didnt want to be huge pregnant moving to a new country, and horrible side effects.
Lucky me I started ovulating right away. Yesterday I had the ovulation pains and EWCM. Today I am feeling mighty good. June 10, 11, and 12 had watery/little EWCM. June 13th EWCM. This week we BDed June 9, 10, 12, 13 so far. I dont temp, no ovulation test or anything. I am just listening to my body and the signs it gives me.
I am hoping this is our month. Because DH is leaving for a schooling for 6 weeks and we will have to be put on hold.

Good luck! We are also taking the relaxed approach to ttc so hopefully it will work for both of us!

Yes. I will obsess if I went that route. Our body gives us signs. I always get ovulation pains so I know when that time come :) Good luck. I hope we get our BFP soon

Good luck! My body doesn't temp or read OPKs right - so we just kinda go with all those signs as well. And we :sex: often! :) :bunny: Hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

We BD often to. Everyday and if not every other day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->