Back pain after spinal

Kay_

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced back pain months after their C-section? I had my C-section back in May 2019 and ever since then its like my back hurts soo much when doing simple things (bending down and bathing my daughter). Its hard for me to stand up straight again and takes a few minutes for the pain to stop. Can anyone else relate to this and will it ever go away?

Are you sure it’s from the csection? Perhaps you have separation in your abdominal muscles from the pregnancy. Worth getting a physio to check you out.

I didn't have a section but I had an epidural when I had my little man 5 weeks ago, it was a failed epidural and I'm still suffering with my back to this day and rely on tramadol daily, apparently this is common but if it lasts months and months I'll need to get it looked at apparently! Maybe you should get it checked out with the doctor, they tell you so many horror stories about spinals/epidurals

I had pain from my epidural. Mainly when bending over or lying on my back. It went away after a few months. I would get checked out though to see if there's anything they can do to help with the pain.

Are you sure it’s from the csection? Perhaps you have separation in your abdominal muscles from the pregnancy. Worth getting a physio to check you out.
Yes, I'm pretty sure. I never had it during pregnancy. After my c-section I could barely walk or move for about a week and a half after and then I started to notice my back pain. It's been 7 months and still lower back pain.

My stomach area is pretty much back to its normal self, I know some women literally feel like a blob in their stomach area but all my muscles seem to be back to normal, I usually have a pretty defined core.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->