Back pain and light brown spotting

Ibelieveitwil

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Last week I found out I am pregnant at 10dpo, my HCG was at 250.9 at 14dpo which my doctor thought was great.

I am currently 4.5 and I am having scanty brown discharge its light and not bloody at all with some af cramps and pokes like she is on her way and on and off back pain. My dr said not to worry its fairly common but its my first and we tried for so long and I am so scared its going to be a MC :cry:

I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced the same thing? I am going to the pharmacy to get some hpts to make sure my hcg is still high.

Thank you

Could just be normal - I've seen plenty of posts on here about cramping and spotting being part and parcel of pregnancy.

But if the cramps are severe please get checked out as it could be sign of ectopic. I hope all is well for you :hugs:

I cramped the whole week week 4 and a few days in had a bit of brown discharge when I wiped twice.. Was really icky looking actually. It is worrisome but it does happen. Maybe its just implantation bleed finally making its way out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->