Back pain and muscle aches

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Last few days I felt like a syactica back pain in my back and AKWAYS an ache down there like things are loosening

I can't explain it it's not a pain like muscle ache around my pubic area ouch any one else had this

I have been having back pain on and off for about 6 weeks, plus leg muscles aching, I actually thought i was going to MC but i haven't yet.
my DR said it was normal due to the added weight that is in the area. she suggested yoga.

I've had the worst lower back pain his week.. hurts to bend or sit. It seems to be Improving so I wonder if it's even pregnancy related. No abdominal or pelvic cramps though.

I'm having back pain too and went to the chiropractor today. He said to try laying down and pulling my knees into my chest and rocking gently to stretch the low back. Evidently the hormones are loosening up your ligaments to allow more room for baby, which is a good thing! But sometimes that means you bones go out of place and it takes a while to adjust to that. He said women who have back pain often go on to have easier labors, because it means the body is good at loosening and being flexible (not sure if this is empirical evidence or just what he's seen in his practice, but it made me feel better!).

Update today I feel like been hit by a bus x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->