back pain anybody?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by marah_rn, Oct 9, 2008.

1. marah_rn

marah_rn Mom

Hi. I didn't really get too much sleep last night. I woke up at around 2am having very bad low back pain and some tummy pain (more like cramps). I was a bit panic about it because I have never gone labor on my first baby. Then i thought it would be quite early. I didnt wake up my OH because he is so tired from work. It comes and goes lasted about an hour and I finally fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, there's no cramps or back pain... did anybody felt the same?

marah

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

2. MrsP

MrsP Mummy to Eleanor & Henry

It's probably just muscluar and things moving making more way for LO.

Warm bath and a hot water bottle should do the trick x x

3. marah_rn

marah_rn Mom

Thanks a lot! I will try to do that tomorrow. Im working nights tonight.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

4. Bernie

Bernie Well-Known Member

I get these pains to in my lower back and stomach very much like period cramps and can be quite painful.They seem to come and go i thought they were BH but my bump wasnt going hard just these cramps.The best thing to do is hot water bottle on your back and put a nice soft pillow there on the sofa with your feet up and take some paracetamol if the pain is not nice.I had a word with my MW about these pains yesturday and she said these are normal could prehaps be BH or just the streatching:hugs:

5. Blob

Blob Sarah :)

:hugs: :hugs:
    I'm getting agony back pain just now :( But i think thats more doing too much work :lol:

6. Bernie

Bernie Well-Known Member

Take it easy ladies dont over work your selfs. Remeber to keep up your fluids even though going backwards and forwards to the loo is a pain.The reason i say that is because another reason for lower back pain and stomach cramps could be due to a water infection so i was told by my doctor the other day after finding i needed to go on a weeks course of anitbotics.Plenty of water and cranberry juice should do the trick:hugs: