Back pain at 6 Weeks

mmclark

Reaction score
Hi, all!

I'm having some symptoms (and lack of) today that are kind of freaking me out. This is my first pregnancy, and today I have had lower back pain all day. It's been fairly dull but present all the same. Meanwhile, my boobs aren't nearly as sore as they have been though the blue veins are still very present.

I'm probably just being ridiculous, and it's probably just from sitting on the couch too much. But I'm afraid it might be the start of a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy, and my first dr. appointment isn't until the end of the month :help:

I had low back pain around that time also for me it ended up being a uti. But I had other symptoms like having to pee like way more and having a hard time peeing. I would recommend a heating pad on low for the pain. As for the boobs my soreness came and went after a good 3-4 weeks of constant pain it kinda just depends on the day now. I understand the fear I was awful in the beginning and waiting for that appt is a killer. But just be patient and don't stress about it to much.

I think part of my problem is I've been sitting on the couch everyday this week. I've had issues with low back pain one or two times before I was pregnant, so I'm trying not to worry too much. I'm just so nervous about being pregnant.

I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days and I have back pain. I think mine is due to constipation and gas. I've had two losses so I am very nervous about this pregnancy but I am trying not to over analyse every single pain but its so difficult!

Thanks, y'all!

I ended up going to the ER last night because I was experiencing some groin pain on the same side as my back pain.

Thankfully, everything looked great on the ultrasound, no ectopic pregnancy! It looks like the pains were unrelated to one another. My back pain was from being a total couch potato this past week, and the dr. thinks the groin pain was either some round ligament pain or from exercise.

They didn't see a heartbeat on the u/s but said it was really too early for that at 5 weeks/6 days (I hope that's true 8-[ ).

My back began hurting at 6 weeks too granted I already had chronic back issues. I found warm baths with Epsom salts helped a ton, just make sure it's not dangerously hot (where you become faint and have rapid heartbeat). Also moist heat pad helped tremendously too. Keeping up with my core exercises has helped a ton too, pelvic tilts & planks. Definitely worse days than others tho no matter what you do.

I had severe back pain at that stage hun :hugs: I literally couldnt do anything without crying but all is fine with my little bubbs xxx

I had the killer back pain before i even knew i was pregnant!!
It's just got worse. Cannot remember it even coming this early
But i feel about 8mths gone - its murder!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->