Back pain starting to get worried

Jcliff

Reaction score
For the past 24 hours, it seems to feel worse now. I have this terrible sharp back pain in my butt area. It's Low low back. It ls So painful. I can't even walk. It feels like a pinched nerve. It's only on my left side. And worse if I'm sitting and go to stand up. I feel like I can't even sit on the toliet! Should I be worried? It feels like my sciatica but should it be this painful??

It sounds like sciatica to me. I had it pre-pregnancy and it was agonizing some days. At one point I was in a back brace and had to use a cane so yeah, it can be really painful!! Talk to you doctor and maybe they can give you something? In the meantime, heating pad and ice packs (though not too hot or too cold!) Hope you get some relief!

That's sciatica, look up stretches to relieve this. Acupunture is also very good too.

Slept okay last night. Still in pain today but not as sharp if that makes sense? Hoping to see a physical therapist next week if still in this much pain.

I read somewhere that you can ease it if you get on all fours and stick your bum up in the air (sorry not the most dignified or easy to get into positions!) but may be worth a try if it is really bad.

Hope it eases off soon xx

I read somewhere that you can ease it if you get on all fours and stick your bum up in the air (sorry not the most dignified or easy to get into positions!) but may be worth a try if it is really bad.

Hope it eases off soon xx

It does help! Also being on all fours and then lifting one leg at a time like you are pushing back on something and it is parallel with your back (if that makes sense!). This one works the best for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->