back pain tonight

candybones

Reaction score
I'm feeling this burning type pulsing kind of ache but only on the left side of my lower back. Accompanied by aches on and off in left side to the left of my belly button. Anyone have this before?

I have had the same feeling all day today actually, unfortunatly i have no idea what it means:shrug:. How many days are you past O?
I've also been crazy emotional and keep burping.

Hopefully its a good thing... :dust::dust::dust: but most likely AF is coming, fingers crossed she doesn't come.

I am either 10 or 11..I've never felt those before. Theyve subsided for now. Af is due 30 or 31. What about you??

af is due anywhere from 29-31 so pretty much the same O:)

when are you going to :test: ??

I tested last night...bfn. one test left so probably the first..what about you?

candybones - i got a faint bfp on wednesday at 13 dpo and it's gotten progressively darker. the only symptom I have ever had with AF is cramps. Had the typical AF cramps 9 dpo to 12 dpo and then they stopped and a backache set-in. I knew something was different. It's gotten progressively worse as the line has gotten progressively darker. I think it's a good sign! Good luck to you!

I have lower back pain on the right side, but all of my cramps have been on the left? Very strange... I cant sit anyway but laying down to be comfortable. Its driving me crazy....

yeah the only symptom i ever get with af is cramps also. very distinctive ones at that. its all over. this was different and to one side all on the left. if that was implantation, when would i be able to test??

i could test that early, even though i just felt possible implantation pains last night at 10/11 dpo??

oh crud, i would wait at least 9-10 days after implantation

Same here. Lower back/side pains along with belly button. 7 or 8 DPO here...AF due on the 3rd of Feb.

I am sure it will work out fine. Everyones body is diffirent.

Everyone's different..you never know! I'm thinking that I've lost all hope this month and tomorrow I will be 9DPO but those BFN's sure have drug me down ALOT :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->