Back pain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Swanny, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

Is anyone else suffering?

I usually find that it's after I've done quite a bit of walking or when I get home from work but it's been here since this morning and hurts everytime I get up from desk.

It's the same type of pain I've had on and off from the beginning really, right at the bottom of back almost in bum cheeks and feels a bit like someone is poking me with a needle if you know what I mean.

I usually find having a bath helps but not sure how to relieve it when I'm at work?

x

2. Annamumof2

Annamumof2 Mum to 2 boys 2 girls

have you tried parasetamol? i use that though out the day and that helps alittle, i know what you mean about bad backs i have had one on and off for a while now but then i did have problems before i was pregnant too

3. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

I daren't take any pain relief cause I'm already on 150mg of asprin a day due to previous problems.

x

4. Annamumof2

Annamumof2 Mum to 2 boys 2 girls

ah yes when your on asprin you cant take parasetamol... they was gonna put me on that to provent me from gettin pre-eclamsier but they idiot doctor forgot, and i also told her i cant take it anyway