Back pain

Swanny

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering?

I usually find that it's after I've done quite a bit of walking or when I get home from work but it's been here since this morning and hurts everytime I get up from desk.

It's the same type of pain I've had on and off from the beginning really, right at the bottom of back almost in bum cheeks and feels a bit like someone is poking me with a needle if you know what I mean.

I usually find having a bath helps but not sure how to relieve it when I'm at work?

x

have you tried parasetamol? i use that though out the day and that helps alittle, i know what you mean about bad backs i have had one on and off for a while now but then i did have problems before i was pregnant too

I daren't take any pain relief cause I'm already on 150mg of asprin a day due to previous problems.

x

I daren't take any pain relief cause I'm already on 150mg of asprin a day due to previous problems.

x

ah yes when your on asprin you cant take parasetamol... they was gonna put me on that to provent me from gettin pre-eclamsier but they idiot doctor forgot, and i also told her i cant take it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"