Back Pain

Frankie

Reaction score
Is anybody getting this?

Starts in the bottom of back and part way down my leg

YESSSS its sooo bad, my back cramps up if i've been sitting down and then lie down it feels so sore like its trying to slip into the wrong position and the same when i get up from lieing down makes you all wobbly and off balance. My coxyx has been killing again from when i cracked it couple of years agin i think its just the begining :( xx

ive just finished a week off work on the sick, the doc signed me off with thoratic back spasms! i had a really bad back he gave me some heat rub stuff and told me to rest and i feel way better, but i do find if i lay flat on my back on the floor then it hurts my lower back.

sophie x

ooh if it's going down you leg I would think it was pelvic pain, I have had loose (wayhey) hips all my life and that's the case for me. That and sciatica, that is atrapped nerve that can go down your leg.

ooh if it's going down you leg I would think it was pelvic pain, I have had loose (wayhey) hips all my life and that's the case for me. That and sciatica, that is atrapped nerve that can go down your leg.

Yeah its like when i bend forward slightly the pain goes from my back right down my leg til i wince in pain

Yep going from lower back and down your leg will be sciatica....it's horrid isn't it:cry:. Doesn't half take you by surprise sometimes too, especially when emptying your shopping trolley on to the conveyer belt....be warned:dohh:. Or even just turning over in bed at night can have you feeling like you're gonna be crippled for life:blush:

Well i bent to give my nan a kiss last night and went ouch very loud

Im sure men must think we make all this up

Id like to see them pop a 8 pounder out of the rear ends

Be *very* careful with any twisting motions.
Changing my mattress has helped me lots. I can't change the sofa but I have some cushions on it that changed it's back breaking effects..

my OH separated his hips moving house so I think he has some sympathy now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->