back so soon

mumj18

Reaction score
Hi,

Can't believe I'm here again so soon. My daughter is seven months old. I got my bfp on Saturday, am only about 2 and a half weeks.

Anyone else super early on?

xx

Congratulations :) My DD is 14 months, so mine will be quite close in age! ;) xx

Are you looking forward to the close age gap?
xx

congars my LO is 2 and will be almost 3 when this nut comes so not to close but my ES was 5 what i had my LO

My little guy is 12 mos. I am estimating 6 weeks pregnant. Dr. Appt next Tuesday.

Ur 2.5 weeks along? is that even possible to know by than, or do u mean ur 4.5 weeks? :S anyways congrats! Have a healthy pregnancy!

well we had THE sex 2.5 weeks ago when I ov'd so does that make me 4.5 weeks?
this part always confuses me!!

I think they got by ur LMP.. I don't know lol! :) But best of luck!

it probably makes you 5.5 weeks - they start counting weeks from you LMP. I'm in the same boat as you. My LO was 7 months last week and I'm 5 weeks pregnant - it's going to be fun !!!!!!!!!

Well I have a 4 1/2 month old and am around 10 weeks pregnant and am terrified!!

Well I have a 4 1/2 month old and am around 10 weeks pregnant and am terrified!!

oh my ... so what will the gap be between yours?
have you told people yet? what was their reaction?

xx

congratulations xx
my dd will be 21months when the next baby arrives,i don't think i could manage a smaller gap than that lol:wacko:and between my 1st and 2nd i had 2.5yrs that was a nice gap also!

i'm finding it really weird that i'm gonna have to small babies again,my eldest 2 are 15 and 12yrs so i'm actually starting over again:haha::wacko:excited for the challenge though!!!

oh my ... so what will the gap be between yours?
have you told people yet? what was their reaction?

xx

The age gap will be 11-12 months! I have told some people but am a little embarrassed in case they think I am stupid but I used a condom which broke and the morning after pill so it really isn't my fault. Some people have been really nice about it and some have said "oh no your not are you?" which has made me feel awesome - not! But I haven't told work yet and that will be the worst because I will be going on maternity leave 2-3 months after I go back so I know I will miss out on a promotion and a payrise which sucks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->