Back sooner than expected!

MacNYellow

Reaction score
I have an 8 month old that my husband and I had to try really hard for. We did several rounds of clomid before then doing 4 IUIs. The 4th one was successful and I have a beautiful 8 month old boy!

Well, I had two periods and then found out I was pregnant again! Without any help or even trying at all. I didn't think it was even possible! Im 6 weeks along and feeling really overwhelmed. Dont get me wrong, I'm excited too but I was expecting a bit more time. The kids will be 16 months apart and that just seems tough.

Anyway I'm excited to be here again and among people I can confide in!

I have an 8 month old that my husband and I had to try really hard for. We did several rounds of clomid before then doing 4 IUIs. The 4th one was successful and I have a beautiful 8 month old boy!

Well, I had two periods and then found out I was pregnant again! Without any help or even trying at all. I didn't think it was even possible! Im 6 weeks along and feeling really overwhelmed. Dont get me wrong, I'm excited too but I was expecting a bit more time. The kids will be 16 months apart and that just seems tough.

Anyway I'm excited to be here again and among people I can confide in!

Same boat hun... I've got a 9 month old DD who took us nearly 3 years to conceive. Very excited but overwhelmed as well! I'm just hoping number 2 is as easy a baby as Isla was - if not I'm in for a world of trouble :)

Congrats Hun! It was clearly meant to be, I bet you feel relieved to come out pregnant without any help tho!

Congrats! Once your body knows what it's doing, there's no stopping it!

Congrats! This is my first day back in this board. Our DD is just over 9 months, and I'm cautiously optimistic that the faint lines I've seen for the past 3 days are, in fact, a BFP.

The same has happened to me hun!! Initially I was terrified and cried for my little boy imagining how hard it would be on him, how much more quickly he'd grow up in ways because he'd have to a little with mummy having a new baby.

At times I still worry but I've thought it must have meant to be it took us 3 years to get my son and a lot of heheartache.

I already love my baby lots and know they'll be close and love each other as well xxx

Congratulations! My second baby was only 7 months old when I found out I was expecting number 3. At the time I was devastated and if felt like the scariest thing in the world, I'm now 6 months along and am starting to get excited about it. The past two weeks my nesting has kicked in and it's made a big difference. Ds2 is now 13 months old and being a nightmare at night time though - hoping that gets better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->