• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Back to back babies and engaging?

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Can babies still turn over once engaged?

I know they can turn in labour but its the contractions that force them to turn i think?

I think i've been getting engaging pains the last few days and know he's back to back, so been doing everything possible to get him to shift!

When I went into labour with my 1st she was back to back and turned at some point during labour. It's always puzzled me how she managed it, but she did. My 2nd and this one have been the right way round since engaging and haven't budged.

I was the same as sadiescooby with my first. He was back to back and moved when I was in labour to the right position for coming out.

My bubs was born facing the wrong way. It wasn't that bad although my contractions were painful and the pain was ALL in my back. I managed through labour with g&a and a shot of diamorphine so try and not listen to everyone who says a back to back birth is terrible. I enjoyed my labour.

I think once they are engaged they only turn during labour but I may be wrong, hope all goes well, take care :hugs: XX

hey hun,

my bubs was back to back a couple of weeks ago not sure what will happen at my app on tuesday (my due date)
but bubs was also fully engaged so head is down there, i have been bouncing on all fours on my ball and sitting up straight its all about posture apparently, and i think bubs has moved, barely any pressure on my back now so fingers crossed, theres still a chance ur little one will turn before labour or during labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"