Back to Back Pregnancies!

pennysbored

Reaction score
So it seems like there are more of us back to back pregnancy ladies on here than I would have first imagined!
What everybody's experiences so far? Any one living the dream already (already had your second)? Planned or Oopsie-baby?
Whats everyones stories?

this is a well good idea!! this one was an oopsie baby! i was silly enough to think "it wont happen to me" :dohh: still not fully got my head round it tbh! i'm quite lucky tho, the poeple i have told are being really positive and have said tis good to hae them close together! going back to work in a couple of weeks and they still dont know!

Me, im 12 weeks sunday, J is 8 months today........ my concern isnt the babies its the lecture will no doubt get.......

I'll be quite interested to see what you ladies say about abck to back pg's...I'm only 12 weeks with my first and the OH is busy planning ahead to the next asap after the first!!!

Men?!

Me, im 12 weeks sunday, J is 8 months today........ my concern isnt the babies its the lecture will no doubt get.......

My doctor really pointed out the bright sides for me. I was expecting the lecture too, but actually, the whole office was pretty reassuring.

all the docs/midwives/HVs have tol dme all the positives too, i dont think i got a single negative thing said by them!

the doc even told me about a GP friend of his who got pregnant like 7 weeks after giving birth...cos she thought cos she was BF she couldnt get pregnant :dohh:

someone i know has a 18 month old boy a 18 week old baby girl and is currently 12 weeks pregnant :baby:

i think she is brave lol id love to have mine close together too :)

someone i know has a 18 month old boy a 18 week old baby girl and is currently 12 weeks pregnant :baby:

Wow that is brave.

Theo was an 'oopsie' baby and is now 10 months whilst my second pregnancy was planned and am now 28 weeks.

6 weeks! That beat me out! I only had 8 weeks, I thought that was about as close as you could get!

My story?
Well, I had my daughter December 26, had my first AF March first, and it would seem that its my last for awhile. I didn't realize right off the bat, I figured that a) I was exhausted because I was up in the night with LO, hadn't had a really good rest in weeks, and b) my Af wouldn't come back on schedule right away because of hormones regulating and all that.
Was I wrong.
After about 7 weeks I started to have my suspicions, so I bought a test and what do you know? Haha, the positive line came up nice and bright before the control line. That was new. The doctor confirmed it, had a dating scan 2 weeks later (dates were smack on, guess it wasn't that long before I was back on schedule) and now, well, I'm going through the all too familiar motions.

I want stories here ladies!

hi im new to it and would be greatfull to have sum friend off here on ther any one on there??

wow you ladies are awesome.... i wanted to have another baby when Layla was about 10 months old... but i am not sure that i can do it anymore..... eeeep i am just to scared to go through the labour again.... :( It was a long and very painful process for me.... 34 hours!!!! OUCHY!!!

I wish you all good luck and hope that you have soooo much fun with 2 or 3 little ones :) I cant wait to see pics :D

Thanks not so Mummy to be!
I still tear up a little when I think of giving birth again. But on the other hand, I'm also considering not using any pain killers this time around because I didn't have time last time, and I didn't die, so maybe this time I won't either. I had a REALLY fast labour though, so I'm not shutting down the option.

i want to join!!!!!! recently found out i'm expecting number 2!! alice&bump pointed me in the direction of this group a while ago, but i forgot to look :blush: but i'm here now, and i'm excited!!!!

hey maddiwatts! Congrats! Looks like we'll be hanging out on here again!
Welcome! the more the merrier! planned or oopsie baby? When did you find out?
And come back more! I'm trying to get more attention for us on here!

i want to join!!!!!! recently found out i'm expecting number 2!! alice&bump pointed me in the direction of this group a while ago, but i forgot to look :blush: but i'm here now, and i'm excited!!!!

Congratulations and welcome!!!

Hows everyone doing? My house is filthy, I have no energy...

Snap, theres an ironing pile on the table looks like its been there a year!! Stupid hayfever making me groggy too! Apart from that cant complain

aww wish i was in here with u ladys!!! our age gap is going to be 18 months! started trying when charlie was 5 months! So we'd have had 13 months...my god id have been due in like 6-8 weeks if id have fell straight away!! I cant even imagen it i really dont think i could handle a new born with charlie right now hes a horror!!! makes me think tho it'd be nice i think, id be sat her with a massive big bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->