Back to school

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Dinoslass, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Dinoslass

Dinoslass Well-Known Member

Today my boys had to go back to school. It was only to pick up their timetables and tomorrow classes start again. Summer vacation has gone way too fast, I can not believe we have to go back to the same old school routine!!!

2. Erised

Erised Mummy to amazing girls

I hadn't actually realised school had started again until I noticed my mum had taken photos of kids returning to school (she's a newspaper photographer, nothing weird ;)). I'm glad I no longer have the school routine myself, and it will be another couple of years before we'll be entering it with our little one.

Must be weird having a quiet house through out the day again

3. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

Jack doesnt start nursery for another 3 weeks. He starts a week later than everyone else, as theyve grouped the kids into seperate weeks to break them in gently! :wacko:

4. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Back to school already? Sheesh, I need to move there. Kids have been off since June 26 and go back on September 8th.

5. Dinoslass

Dinoslass Well-Known Member

Haha, long vacations then! They have 7 weeks here, primary only has 6 weeks. Next holiday will be mid october though, autumn vacation.

6. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Hugs hun,
    Im dreading it, mine go back in a couple of weeks :cry: im going to miss them so much.
    To make it worse my youngest DD starts full time too :cry: