• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Back to school

Dinoslass

Reaction score
Today my boys had to go back to school. It was only to pick up their timetables and tomorrow classes start again. Summer vacation has gone way too fast, I can not believe we have to go back to the same old school routine!!!

I hadn't actually realised school had started again until I noticed my mum had taken photos of kids returning to school (she's a newspaper photographer, nothing weird ;)). I'm glad I no longer have the school routine myself, and it will be another couple of years before we'll be entering it with our little one.

Must be weird having a quiet house through out the day again

Jack doesnt start nursery for another 3 weeks. He starts a week later than everyone else, as theyve grouped the kids into seperate weeks to break them in gently! :wacko:

Back to school already? Sheesh, I need to move there. Kids have been off since June 26 and go back on September 8th.

Haha, long vacations then! They have 7 weeks here, primary only has 6 weeks. Next holiday will be mid october though, autumn vacation.

Hugs hun,
Im dreading it, mine go back in a couple of weeks :cry: im going to miss them so much.
To make it worse my youngest DD starts full time too :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"