Back to work next week and AF on her way!

Baby-Cakes

Mum of 2 & 3 Angels
Reaction score
Sorry Ladies I'm feeling really fed up today!. Had 2 really bad nights sleep and starting to get stomach cramps so know the :witch: is about to show :hissy:
I don't know if I'm the only one who has felt like this but my bleeding stopped quite quickly after ERPC and we have had :sex: alot and for some stupid reason I thought I'd get pg again straight away (stupidly). I'm back to work Easter Monday and not looking forward to it at all especially as I've got to see the 3 out of 4 girls that are pg.

Sorry for the rant xx

:hugs: sorry you are feeling down in the dumps today babycakes :(
Don't forget implantation feels suspiciously like AF cramps, so it's not over til the old bag :witch: shows!! :)

I think most of us secretly want to be pg again right away, it's only natural.
I know I want to be pregnant right now, hence being soooo impatient in waiting for my BFN!! :hug:

Me too! I want to be pregnant now too, and suspect the bd that I insisted on having far too soon after surgery has caused a huge infection. Its all very rubbish but I totally understand why you want to be pregnant NOW! I find time is dragging very slowly by and I know I cant be interested in anything else until my AF comes and I am counting down to O!

Me too! I want to be pregnant now too, and suspect the bd that I insisted on having far too soon after surgery has caused a huge infection. Its all very rubbish but I totally understand why you want to be pregnant NOW! I find time is dragging very slowly by and I know I cant be interested in anything else until my AF comes and I am counting down to O!

Thanks Mazza know it sounds silly but glad I'm not the only one feeling like this.

:hug: to us both

You are definitely not the only one, and to be honest it thinks its really quite natural. Good luck to all of us in this position and baby dust to you! XXXXXXX

Sorry Ladies I'm feeling really fed up today!. Had 2 really bad nights sleep and starting to get stomach cramps so know the :witch: is about to show :hissy:
I don't know if I'm the only one who has felt like this but my bleeding stopped quite quickly after ERPC and we have had :sex: alot and for some stupid reason I thought I'd get pg again straight away (stupidly). I'm back to work Easter Monday and not looking forward to it at all especially as I've got to see the 3 out of 4 girls that are pg.

Sorry for the rant xx

Hi Ya

Im now waiting for the :witch: to arrive since the bleeds have stopped and same as u hoping in a way it doesnt come as had a close moment lol even though we were going to wait for one cycle i just felt if it happens it happens now but i know that it wont and hope the :witch: will come and go so can
try again!!!

All the best for u and hope we all get some good news very soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"