• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

back to work....

uh oh! :hugs:

Going back FT or PT Yvanne?

I went back Monday (hence my disappearance) so we can support each other hun. :hugs:

part time 3 days, mon wed and sat, dunno my friggin hours yet though!! fookin tesco at their best!!!

I'm back Monday too :(

Three days, Mon, Tue and Thu. Don't know if I'm looking forward to it or not :?

Minxy said:
I'm back Monday too :(

Three days, Mon, Tue and Thu. Don't know if I'm looking forward to it or not :?

ooh were def twinnies :rofl:

Poor you!!! :( :hugs:

ok dunno if anyone can help...
im meant 2 b back monday, but my manager hasnt gave me shifts yet?? :? ive been in loads n she promised shed phone 2day....

anyone know what i can do?

keep phoning in and if you dont get them by sunday night then dont go in.

They cant do anything if its their fault for not giving you shifts!

but realisticly why should i have to keep phoning them? they have my mobile number, and my house has an anwering machine!! its their job not mine :(

Thats managers for you! :roll:

I was never called when i got this job, i called them and found out lol.

peeing me off!! enough on my plate without that to worry about!!!

THats a nightmare. Well if you've left messages for the manager then they should ring you if they want you in Monday but saying that you probably need the cash :hugs: :( I know I can never afford to miss a days work.

but if theyve not told me my shifts how can it be me tht gets penalised 4 it :? i gave them my shifts 6 weeks ago :evil: :evil: lol fookers¬!!!

I know hun :hugs: Try ringing tomorrow an say your away until Sunday night so you need your shifts NOW :wink:

yeah, i guess thats all i can do!!!

well she phoned 2day :(

my new hours are...
mon 12-7
wed 3-7
sat 3-9

crap lol :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members