back TTC after break looking for buddies

genesismarie

Reaction score
hello ladies,
I am back TTC after a seven month break. I was previously on the depo provera shot i only received one shot. my shot ran out in june 2012 so it has been a little over a year and a half. i went absolutely nutty TTC for a year straight with no luck so call me crazy but im back to go Nutty again. i would love some buddies to go nutty with :hugs:

- genesis marie

Hello! I am looking for buddies too. I am currently on AF right now

Hello! I am looking for buddies too. I am currently on AF right now

thanks for the reply hun
I had AF one the first of jan so its been pretty easy to track for my first month back to TTC. how long have you been trying? are you tempting or using opks to determine when you ovulate?

I have been TTC #1 (on and off) for three or four years. I think I might be infertile and me and dear OH have discussed possible adoption. I havent recently used opks but I think this cycle I will start again. I usually have what I think is ovulation cramping. How long all together would you say you have been ttc #2?

Its so hard when everyone around you gets pregnant so easily. One of my greatest friends just had my godson after only six months trying. And my other best friend may be pregnant without even trying. I must say I do have some jealous bubbles.

And may I ask, have you ever had sharp stabby pain or aches around the vaginal area near time of AF? I have these every month. Both my friends mentioned above say they had them but two opinions is not enough for me! Lol

I have been TTC #1 (on and off) for three or four years. I think I might be infertile and me and dear OH have discussed possible adoption. I havent recently used opks but I think this cycle I will start again. I usually have what I think is ovulation cramping. How long all together would you say you have been ttc #2?

Its so hard when everyone around you gets pregnant so easily. One of my greatest friends just had my godson after only six months trying. And my other best friend may be pregnant without even trying. I must say I do have some jealous bubbles.

And may I ask, have you ever had sharp stabby pain or aches around the vaginal area near time of AF? I have these every month. Both my friends mentioned above say they had them but two opinions is not enough for me! Lol

all together I would say I have been trying for a year and a half. I tried for a year straight then kind of actually gave up after that one year. I guess with depo provera they say it can take up to two years but most women are all the way back to normal and fertile after 18 months so we will see how that goes. this will be my first cycle back to tracking AF after six or seven months. I'm not using opks this cycle as me and the hubs just spontaneously decided to give it another go.

I totally understand your jealousy. I during that year just being out in public seeing a pregnant woman would dang near bring me to tears.

I have not noticed any sharp pains near AF and the way you describe them I think that I would notice. sorry that I can not be of help in that area. but maybe you should post a new thread about it and see what other ladies have experienced??

Thats a long haul too, but hopefully your body will sort itself out. I have never taken birth control so I have no knowledge about that. I have posted some threads I think but no one really responds on that topic. Did you do anything special to concieve your first child?

Hi,
Welcome back to ttc.
Good luck honey

Thats a long haul too, but hopefully your body will sort itself out. I have never taken birth control so I have no knowledge about that. I have posted some threads I think but no one really responds on that topic. Did you do anything special to concieve your first child?

not at all hun he was planned but not really just baby dancing when we felt like it and I was pregnant within two months

I wish that was me! Lol me and OH have recently discussed trying Fertilaid within the next few months.

Yeah so you can see why i have been going absoultely nutty with this year and a half business. I did take prenatal vitamins religiously for a while didnt notice anything majorly different. I ran out and never bought another bottle. But that was towards then end eight before i decided to give it a rest for awhile. Im wondering if i should make an appointment wirh my OBGYN now that im back to trying and we are getting close to the two year mark

Fertilaid has amazing reviews like seriouly amazing reviews. I would love to try it but i fear it may make me nutty if im not so fortunate as other users

Im very worried about it as well. I feel as if ill be that handful it doesn't do anything for. On the other side, im excited that i even get to attempt it. But I say one shot never hurts. I view TTC as a learning experience.

And I would definitely visit him/her. It couldn't hurt to get a small check up and maybe extra advice. I have a feeling your next bean will be closer than you think! :)

Aww thanks hun. I dont know why but i took that to heart and believed it. Which has been hard to do after 19months

Im super freaked about putting anything in my body. Even though its natural. I read some reviews inbetween our post and most of the women had irregular cycles. Mines are just starting to get back to normal so im a lil freaked about taking anything that would throw them off and anyway.
One of the reviews said he bought it for him and his wife and her cycles were always normal and after stoping fertilaid because it didnt work for them she hasnt seen AF since. Thats all i needed to know to freak out about maybe purchasing a few bottles lol

Today im having on and off pain in my tummy is right under my belly button but above my private area dead smack in the middle. Its like someone keeps poking or pinching me inside in that area im on cd17

I read that same review but I also read where it didnt mess up another woman's cycle. She had a perfect 28 day cycle. Im actually quite nervous about that but once im set on something, I push the cons out of my mind lol. Just the thought of possibly getting pregnant in a month!? Woo! Lol. But I doubt ill be the "chosen" ones.

and maybe you are ovulating :D this is usually the timenwe wish we had OPKs lol.

Omg yes! I totally wish i used opks this cycle
If AF shows i will get opks for next cycle but i think they put too much streas on bding and make it less fun on the other hand the guessing game sucks hahaha

Well I ordered the fertilaid and I am kind of regretting it lol. I am so convinced it wont work, knowing my luck. Waisting money! Lol.

I hope she doesnt show!! BD time! If I start it will be around valentine's day. Boo!

Are you taking it for the baby in a bottle effort? Or to straighten out your cycle? Id say if your taling it for the baby in a bottle effect you may have set yourself up to go nutty.
But if it works that would be super awsome. Id say either way take it youve spent the money already. I know.it says give it three months but based on the reviews if you not seeing at least some benefit like better cm or ovulation or making you crazy for baby dancing or better cycle.length then dont purchase more. It should do at least one benefit in a month based on its reviews.

Im going to start taking so probiotics to promote.a healthy balance in my kitty. I get BV all the timewhich is an unbalance between good and bad bateria in your kitty. So i did some reading and you can get the probiotics at walmart for like 18$ to keep a healthy balance. Cause my cm is never right due to the unbalance.

I also want to try something natural that i can take.everyday just for reproductive health. But thats not going to tinker with my cycles

I am regular so the baby part. But sometimes my periods are heavy and clotty but others are scant and brown. Im pretty sure I have endometriosis and a hormonal imbalance.

You probably should talk to your doc about getting some test done? That way even if you want to go with a natural approach you know what you trying to fix apose to trying things that may never work for you.

My docs are not too concerned about my ttc issues. Due to being on depo and being young. So they are really not too much help. So i guess its all just a tortured waiting game.

Fertilaid seems like it might help with your flow though. I really think you should give it try. Dont be too down before you have even started. And i would love for us to stay updated on you progress with it. Cause i am considering trying it. Might do more research or just purchase a bottle friday and we can both seem what all the noise is about

One of my new TTC buds suggested cold pressed flax seed oil. So i am thinking of taking with it if I can figure out if its okay.

I think you should order a bottle. I need a journey man lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->