Back ttc after mmc

playgirl666

Reaction score
Hi ladies im back ttc, its been 5 weeks since my mmc, and I got my first positive opk 3 days ago, and yesterday I got my peak! We DTD last night and will today aswell, I just noticed a small amount of pink tinged cm. My temp has dropped to the lowest its been! Fingers crossed x

Good luck hon.

I had another chemical pregnancy last cycle so thats 4 now since April.
But we are still trying.
I'm on cd12 and waiting for ovulation.
Glad to see u back hon and wishing u the very best this cycle.
:hug:

Welcome back & good luck to you hun :dust:.

So confused, I tested my hcg levels out, had some pink spotting today and yesterday, and just got this! X

20201108_144201.jpg

If you tested your loss out then looks like it could be a new pregnancy! Fx’d for you!

Gonna re test in the morning and hope its darker, im praying its a new pregnancy x

I have got a scan tomorrow morning at the epu to make sure there's nothing left x

Not good news, there's still some pregnancy tissue left, gotta go in for a d&c on Monday :( I'm also on antibiotics, so fed up now x

Even more confusion, the hospital rang and said there's a chance I'm pregnant again and they won't do the d&c incase I am, and they think whats left might be left over stuff, I just retested and my boobs are so sore and got an even darker test! X

Todays test! X I should add the test at the hospital was negative x

20201113_184525.jpg

Wow! It does seem like it could be a new pregnancy! I have everything crossed for you :dust:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->