Backache?! 4-5 weeks? Breast tenderness?

sbrooke

Reaction score
When I first found out I was prego, I had cramps... lightly, and back ache.... along with achy legs...

Now I'm at 5 weeks and I woke up with my back hurting, I sit all day and it still ached, nothing else....

Also breast tenderness seems to gradually progress during the day (it's become better since 4 weeks), and I don't feel it first thing in the morning? Isn't this weird?

I had bad backaches around week 5, but they went away. And my boobs definitely hurt less in the am than at night. I've also realized that my symptoms subside on the weekend when I'm relaxing...but definitely come back full force when Monday rolls around! The leg soreness only gets worse though.

Thanks for being so reassuring and always making me feel better on my posts! I am soooo happy I don't have to go through this alone!

That's what we're all here for. How far along are you? Just try to relax and enjoy being pregnant...that is, if you don't have any ms!

Nevermind...you're in your fifth week...I need to pay attention to detail more lol

i have back aches along with breast pain but its not an all day thing. its random and only lasts for a few seconds each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->