Backwards cycle and a cool new tool!

MissJess0707

Expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So, for the past 6 weeks, I have been having biweekly visits from AF. It really REALLY sucks. Today, however, the tides abated, and I now have an almost perfect example of EWCM. It's a little on the creamy side, but mostly nice and stretchy, and plentiful! Could I really be O'ing now, on CD 23, after having an almost full AF experience for 5 days between CD 17-22?

Also, my local drug store got 2 Maybe Baby microscope test kits in stock, and because of my friendship with the manager, I got one at cost. Can't wait to check that out, those things are hard to come by here in Southern Ontario!!!:thumbup:

A saliva test kit to see when you're ovulating. Your saliva dries into a fern like pattern from higher levels of estrogen when you're about to ovulate. I just checked mine, and it's definetely ferny, even though I've drank buckets of water! Good news, I may have actually O'd for once. My body must know I'd be starting clomid next cycle, so it's messing with me.

oh thanks for letting me know...good luck hope you get ur :bfp:

I wasn't sure what it was either, cool

I have a Maybe Baby microscope. Some people love them and others (like me) couldn't use them. I was O'ing almost every day according to it. Something about a reasonably high sodium intake or some rubbish. LOL Good luck with it though. I wish I could have made mine work!

i was so excited when i ovulated last cycle, after never having charted or anything before! it was just like - YES! I'm normal!(ish).
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"