Backwards cycle and a cool new tool!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MissJess0707, Aug 20, 2009.

1. MissJess0707

MissJess0707 Expecting baby number 1

Hey everyone!

So, for the past 6 weeks, I have been having biweekly visits from AF. It really REALLY sucks. Today, however, the tides abated, and I now have an almost perfect example of EWCM. It's a little on the creamy side, but mostly nice and stretchy, and plentiful! Could I really be O'ing now, on CD 23, after having an almost full AF experience for 5 days between CD 17-22?

Also, my local drug store got 2 Maybe Baby microscope test kits in stock, and because of my friendship with the manager, I got one at cost. Can't wait to check that out, those things are hard to come by here in Southern Ontario!!!:thumbup:

2. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

what is maybe baby microscope test kit?

3. MissJess0707

MissJess0707 Expecting baby number 1

A saliva test kit to see when you're ovulating. Your saliva dries into a fern like pattern from higher levels of estrogen when you're about to ovulate. I just checked mine, and it's definetely ferny, even though I've drank buckets of water! Good news, I may have actually O'd for once. My body must know I'd be starting clomid next cycle, so it's messing with me.

4. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

oh thanks for letting me know...good luck hope you get ur :bfp:

5. Sassy1

Sassy1 Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure what it was either, cool

6. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

I have a Maybe Baby microscope. Some people love them and others (like me) couldn't use them. I was O'ing almost every day according to it. Something about a reasonably high sodium intake or some rubbish. LOL Good luck with it though. I wish I could have made mine work!

7. Odd Socks

Odd Socks Mummy to 2 girls.

i was so excited when i ovulated last cycle, after never having charted or anything before! it was just like - YES! I'm normal!(ish).
    xx