Bad acne/ multiple symtoms mean I'm getting closer to a BFP?

Baby4MeRenee

Reaction score
Anyone breakout or get cystic acne just before getting a BFP? So I'm usually not prone to acne nor do I ever breakout the way that I have now. It's so annoying and embarrassing. I feel so itchy. I have breakout all over my face( my left cheek, middle of my forehead, chest, near my ears and back), not to mention I'm soooo bloated. I've been like this for a little over a week now. My left nipple has been extremely tender to the touch and lower back has been hurting so bad during that timeframe and I'm so confused because all these symptoms hit me out the blue. But anyone else experience the same and found out they were expecting?

Those can all be pregnancy symptoms! How many dpo are you?

Sorry for the late reply, but I wouldn't know how many dpo I am because my cycles are very irregular. So irregular that I don't even bother to track them, but I'm currently seeing a fertility doctor about my irregular periods and wanting to conceive.

If your doctor has you on any medication to help control the irregular cycles, that could be affecting the symptoms you are experiencing.

I haven't been given anything to help with the irregular cycle yet. I wish that's what the case was , then at least I would know what was making me feel the way I've been feeling.

I have acne normally but when I was pregnant with both my daughter and then my son embarrassing acne all over my face was one of my first signs and SUPER sore boobs. Like "NEED TO TAKE BRA OFF NOW" sore. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->