Bad bladder, so fed up :(

siobhan87

Reaction score
I'm so so fed up i've just been crying for the past hour. I'm 34 weeks today, my baby is lying transverse so laying across me rather than head down which as you can imagine is uncomfortable as it is. He is also lying low so the pressure on my pelvis is unbearable i'm struggling to walk properly cos I have pain in my groin and tops of my legs and now my lower back. But to top it all off, i now can't stop going for a wee literally every 10 minutes. If i have been sat down a while, as soon as i stand up i feel like i have 2 get to the toilet asap or i'll wet myself. I got home from work at 5pm today and have been to the loo about 6 times in an hour, and they are only 3 second wees normally. I'm now starting to feel like i'm leaking slightly too, whenever i check my knickers i put my hand there and can smell urine :( i've been doing pelvic floor exercises so i dunno why it's still happening. Everything is aching down there, even my " lady bits " :( someone please help it's making me miserable, i cant have this for another 6 weeks :(

it sounds like you might have spd personally i think you need to go and see yr doctor asap explain the pain and pressure in yr groin, he/she will give you a full exam and check bubs is ok and listen to his/hers heartbeat then if they think you have spd will recommend you go and see a physiotherapist, who will hopefully help you big hug coming yr way xx

What is SPD?? That doesn't sound good. Baby is fine I had midwife on Tuesday, heartbeat is perfect and he doesn't stop wriggling around. My midwife said he's putting pressure on my bladder cos of how he is laying but it's so uncomfortable and I hate having to wee all the time :(

Hey,

I dont know much about transverse lie - perhaps its just normal to be in such discomfort but i would deffo have a word with your midwife if the pain is this bad it sounds like spd to me, i could be mistaken but i have spd and this is what it feels like to me and my baby is cephalic. in regards to the urinating, i think most of us have had some tena moments going on at some point during pregnancy, i know i have had a few "little accidents" even when my bladder isnt full sometimes if i sneeze...i will do a trickle. it is annoying and even worse when you feel like youve been smashed in the crotch with a hammer!

Try having a lie down for an hour or a nice bubble bath! This usually works for me when im feeling worse for wear with shitty symptoms.

xx

It sounds like it may be worth getting checked for a uti aswell. Xx.

My midwife checked my urine on Tuesday and was all clear so I dunno? :( I'm gonna call my midwife over the weekend if it doesn't stop. The pressure I can deal with, it's the weeing all the time that is affecting me bigtime x

With. Uti it can show up quickly so do get checked if it continues.

My LO was transverse and I was in SOOOO much pain just like you because of how low he was. I was actually afraid he wouldn't turn in time and I would be like that for the rest of the pregnancy. To top it all off he was all about stretching out so he would just make everything hurt. My legs especially because he was on a nerve.

I did some exercises to turn him. Google them! And he did eventually turn and now I forget he is in there sometimes except for the fact that he is super low and engaged and he makes my vajayjay hurt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->