Bad cold... or allergies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by avellana, Nov 15, 2011.

1. avellana

avellana Well-Known Member

I was sneezing all day yesterday and thought my allergies were acting up, but they've never been this bad. Today I have a headache, my eyes hurt, my throat is sore and my body hurts! :cry: I'm home now (but working because I need to get stuff done), should I be worried or just try to rest it off?

(BTW I did get the flu shot last winter and it's spring here, so I'm guessing it's a cold and not the flu... hopefully!)

2. xCeex

xCeex Well-Known Member

I've been like that lately, like you I'm not sure what it is.

But I think its allergies, as my mother let my cat in my room and now I cannot stop sneezing.

Hope ya feel better soon x

3. babybambi

babybambi Well-Known Member

I just started getting a sore throat and headache, I'm so annoyed because I was supposed to get my flu shot Friday but they cancelled until next Monday. So now I'm worried in case it evolves. Greer. I'm just gonna do the same to be honest rest in bed with some hot honey and lemon :thumbup:

4. bumphenders

bumphenders Well-Known Member

I'm exactly the same, Its a cold I think...
    I have some vicks nose stuff to stop me from getting a blocked nose and its helped loads, although i still have the headache!

Feel better soon
    :flow:

5. Skadi

Skadi Well-Known Member

I had the same a week ago, still recovering from it, but it was just a cold. (Just congestion and sneezing left now.)