bad cold

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
Hi ladies i am sufering so bad with a cold, and there is not a lot that we can take!!
i cant sleep apitie bad!! i went for a swim yesterday to get some exersie that was prob a bad thing but i made sure hair was dry ect after..

poor lil boy in side is got a ill mummy but he is kicking loads this morning :)

is there any ideas out there that i can do to make me fell better???

xxx

Ahh bless, i feel for you, i had a really bad head cold early on. Found out you cant take lemsip after i was halfway through one!

Take hot milk and honey, or hot water, honey and lemon.. this should jelp you feel a bit better :( xxxxxx

boost your vit-C intake and that should help

tylenol may help. you can take robatusson (sp?) too, but i don't remember which kind. i went through this when i was really early on. and the lemon and honey worked great for me for my throat. good luck, hun, and take care of yourself!

you can take cold sirups that have dm. better to ask the pharmacist he will point you the right way.. if you have a stuffy nose get a saline nose spray that you can take as much as you want or get a decongestant nose spray like Otrivin, but beware not to use more than 4 days or your nose will get adicted..

I just got over a bad cold, ended up having a inflamed larynx... the doc prescribed me a medicated cold sirup that really helped.

try sleeping half sitting, you will cough less....

When im sick I usually get drugged up on nyquil and sleep it off... no medication is really harsh

Try lime water. You can also gargle with salt water. That helped me when I had a bad cold.

i know how your feeling!! i had flu last week and iv only just started feeling better but now theres a huge cold coming out which is making me feel crap yet again! paracetomol, honey and lemon, hot lemonade, oranges and some TLC from willing family members. if it lasts for more than 2 weeks go to your Dr and he will prescribe something stronger to help that is safe for pregnancy.

I found that whilst i was ill lil bubs was kicking and moving around more than before so that was nice too :)
Hope your feeling better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->