BAD Cramping

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
So bad I wanted to cry yesterday and last night.Bad to the point that it was waking me up. I was fully expecting to find blood every time I went to the bathroom but no blood yet...

Anyone had this??? I'm so scared after the problems in March... Do you think it's ok????

My guess would be that if you have no bleeding you are probably okay and what you are feeling is either just normal early pregnancy cramping, or stretching of all the ligaments in your lower abdomen :)

If it continues, even if there is no blood, you should contact your doctor asap. Good luck and I hope that the cramps go away!

I had pretty uncomfortable cramping until early last week. I think I had it pretty much from 3 weeks to 5 weeks. For me, too, it felt like I was going to start bleeding at any moment (achy pain in my lower back, hips, and thighs) I still have mild cramps here and there but nothing like it was. It's different for everyone, but maybe it will calm down soon. Have you tried tylenol? That actually worked pretty well for me. Let us know how it goes--good luck!

Yesterday & today I had strong cramping..like I"m going to get my period. & every time I went to the bathroom I was nervous to see blood. thanks god Nothing. but, ya i've been crampy.

Fingers crossed for you!! I think no blood is a good sign though!

:hugs:

No blood is a good sign! It could also be normal stretching etc, just worse now since this is not your first pregnancy. Most symptoms get worse with every pregnancy for a lot of women (including me). Would give the doctor a ring though. Just in case :hugs:

I have anchyness and it feels as if my period is going to come its not soo painfull where it will keep me up from sleeping thou.
Its normal i hope for us as long as no red blood xx

NO blood is defo a good sign, bad cramping can be loads, lol hark at me, worrying over the same thing. It could be a luteal cyst, cld be stretching ligaments, but if continues go to a&e cos cld be ectopic. But am sure it will be fine, hoping it's fine for you xxx

I've been awake all night with bad cramps (well it seems like all night, I only went to bed 3 hours ago!) I've just got up and come downstairs and was in sooo much pain I seriously thought I was having m/c. Even my period cramps weren't this bad. Just been to toilet and had diahrhea (sp?). Which is weird. Cramps are less now, I really hope everything is ok :shrug:

Could it be gas pains?
that's what I've been having for a week now, it's SO awful, it hurts me SO badly.

Started spotting now so... I think I will be gone soon :(

Oh Sweetie...... Remember spotting isn't the end of the world. Can you go to your dr's or ER or somthing just for a check up?

I have an appointment for the afternoon for something else anyways so I'm going to ask then as I'm not under my ob's care yet. I'm visiting family right now and they don't know yet so I can't just run off to the ER or anything... I'm just going to take it REALLY easy and pray tonight

severe cramps are normal.. at least in my case!!! my cramps get really bad to the point i don't even want to move and i was expecting bleeding too but nothing of the sort. remember everyone is different and it's probably just the way your body is handling the pregnancy! but if you are truly concerned see your doctor. congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->