• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bad cramps while ovulating?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
Anybody have bad cramps when ovulating? I've had them for 3 days now with a plus opk today.

I get cramps every time I ovulate. Not bad but then I get some ovary pain for up to a week later intermittently.

I went on my first round of clomid this month and the ovulation pain was unreal! I was curled in the fetal position for a few hours

This cycle my pain was intense! It hurt to walk or sit. I had to sit leaning back as sitting upright killed. Was very very sore.

Some times its like being stabbed a few times wh a knitting needle and then a throbbing ache for me it can last a week. Which means i have a week pain free week o pain week pank free af pain lol

This cycle my pain was intense! It hurt to walk or sit. I had to sit leaning back as sitting upright killed. Was very very sore.

Yes this is how I am, although I don't remember it being this sore!

Yes this is how I am, although I don't remember it being this sore!

I had bad cramps this month and thought it was constipation:haha: but then I had EWCM so I thought it might have been from ovulation too :shrug:

I have been very sore the last two cycles, especially when I ovulate! It is so strange because I have never really noticed them before I was TTC, but I guess I am just more in tune with my body now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"