Bad cramps

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
For two days I've needed pains killers for cramps what could it be?

Also nausea on and off today my charts is in siggy

Any comments welcome ladies please don't read and run

Can anyone help

I'm struggling to get any replys

I woke up this morning went to the bathroom, wiped and there was a smear of pink and brown. I put on a pad this morning because AF is due any day now. then about an hour ago I started getting these horrible cramps, I had to take 4 Ibuprofen and put a hot compress on my abdomen. Spotting keeps coming and going. after almost 5 hours of wearing a pad there is still nothing in it. I am kind of freaking out a bit myself, I haven't had cramps like this since I was a teenager.

I've been having cramps for 2 days, were really bad and with nausea yesterday and today they are dull but with sharp shooting pains

Woke up with it so bad again more pain killers needed

Mine are easing today more of a fluttery feeling however outa the blue for no reason I just lost my voice :s I'm sure it's not a symptom but so wierd

My fertility friend has changed again grrrr

I'm also an army wife :)

I know where are you based?

I'm lucky he got back from afghan jan

Wiltshire u? Mine got back April but has been away almost every other week since July :(

I'm in abingdon not far

Yh mine hubby been away a lot too

I'm not that hopeful this month cus he was away a week till the day after I think I ovulated but then I'm getting all these symptoms so I just don't know :(

Omg me too

Hubby got home the day I think I oved

But saying that it would of been strong sperm for us

I feel like someone has tied a bit of wire to the inside of my belly button n is pulling it inwards!

I'm on agony and so irritable I'm usually like this when pregnant xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"