Bad Day

Congrats.. Sorry you didn't hear girl, but I'm sure baby will warm your heart regardless..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Nate / Nathaniel (it was one of my boys names, but have since changed my mind lol)

Oh whoops, I didn't go back far enough..

Seth is an awesome name.. He looks like Seth already :)

I think we are going with Seth, DS2 didn't like it but only because he wanted to use a wrestlers name. He agreed this morning that we could call him Seth and he'd pick a nickname for him. I know really its not down to him to choose but I wanted them to feel involved and then felt bad that I wanted to go against him while everyone else liked it. It felt like I was just disregarding his feelings. This way everyone is happy and I doubt he'll even remember to choose him a nickname by October or be using it very much anyway.

Aww, glad your OH is happy too. The boys sound excited! :) Boys are brill x

They wanted a brother. I was like "arn't you fed up with brothers?" nope. LOL

:haha: My son wants a brother who is a boy!.... I'm not too keen on finding out as I'm not too fussed either way really (although a girl would be nice!) but feel like we should find out for his sake. Also, OH wants to find out so I think I'm out numbered!

I wasn't going to find out with DS3 as I wasn't too bothered but DS1 was so convinced he was having a sister that I found out to give him time to get used to the idea of another brother. Good thing I did too it took us a full week to even get him to believe it was a boy and there was no way it was a girl because we had seen his willy!

:haha: Bless him. That's the thing when you have more children. The next baby is just as much theirs as it is yours. They will be living with them too, and probably be be better friend with them than the parents!

We'll see, I am thinking of getting the sono to write it down so OH can find out later and I don't find out but not sure if that'd work :/

Not long to make my mind up, scan is on 6th june. When's your next one?

I'm a bit worried that OH will have gender disappointment, he wanted a girl last time. Although he adores our boy, I think he is secretly hoping for a girl this time. He is adamant in finding out. I suppose with the turmoil you have had then it is a good idea for him to find out so he can be prepared x

I think if theres a chance that the disappointment could negatively impact on the bonding process then its best to know. But if you think that once the baby arrives you or DH wouldn't mind and it wouldn't effect bonding then a surprise is lovely.

Yeah, I've not really asked him about it. Just that sometimes he will say she, or see a nice kiddy dress and say that's nice!... I suppose I should chat to him about it! Thanks x

My DH kept saying it was a girl, and he kept telling me to look at girls clothes but it wasn't until we arrived at the scan place and were in the car outside he admitted to being scared it would be a boy. His been fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->