Bad dreams :(

katieandbump

Reaction score
This is getting stupid now, every night i seem to be having nightmares and it leaves me too scared to go back to sleep even though i'm exhausted.
When i was 18 my boyf died in a car crash and i keep having dreams about him where his car will pull up outside and i'll run to my mum and say he's back he's back and mum will go yes kate he was only in a coma and then i'll wake up thinking its ok he's in a coma and have to tell myself no he did die.
Another time i was with andrew in his familys house and there was a party on or something and his brother and mum were just ignoring him its like we weren't there and i was getting angry and upset in the dream saying why are they all ignoring you why aren't they pleased to see you i don't get it.

In other dreams andrew (who died) will morph from him into my partner now russ.....either his face with russ's voice or russ's face with andrew's voice and its rly confusing when i wake up. Monday i had a dream me and andrew were arguing on the phone and i woke up rly upset.
Tuesday I had a dream about russ's ex girlfriend and him being together and i was trying to talk to russ and say whats going on but i was invisible. And last night to top it off i had a dream that it was the day of my 20 week scan and me and russ were at home waiting for a phone call to go to the hospital. It was 10 at night and hadn't heard anything so russ got called out with work, then the phone rung and a man said are u with the father you both need to come in straight away. So russ came back to the house and next thing we were in the hospital and a woman came out in a suit saying, we had to call you in imediately cos something's stood out to us in your pregnancy and your the only one we've found. I said "what?" and she said... "ambifida"... i started crying and said "why" and she said "could be somthing to do with ameeno"....

Doesn't make any sense but i woke up sooo scared and protective over little one it felt so real. Now i'm thinking i don't want to go to sleep tonight :( :( :(

Russ is rly good about the whole andrew situation as he knows its broken me in a big way, and i won't be over it for a very long time.
I know i can talk to russ about it but i dnt think its fair, i know deep down russ feels like he lives in andrews shadow a bit cos he's told me when we had an arguement so instead he just hugs me rly tight and strokes my hair while i go back to sleep and won't sleep til he knows i am. This makes me feel even worse about having these dreams... i think its cos on sunday it'll be the 3 year anniversary of the day he died and its rly on my mind.

I think my brain is just really confused and muddled up. Don't know if anyone else has any experience of this???
xxxxxxxx

:hugs:

Sorry you're having bad dreams. It can be common in pregnancy, due to all the crazy hormones and the mixed feelings we all have at this time.

If they continue to prevent you getting a good night's sleep you should talk to your MW or GP, they might be able to offer you some counselling or something.

Hope it gets better soon.

I get them most nights hun i have dremt ive killed my mum & everythin its horrible.
X

Sorry to hear that you have been having bad dreams. My dreams have gone into overdrive - mostly about Mark Foster the swimmer and current star of Strictly come dancing. :blush:

The other day I told my OH in my sleep I was leaving him for Mark and he was going to bring the baby up as his own. :rofl:

Have you tried cutting out cheese and choc's in the evening - they are supposed to give people nightmares.

Hope things settle down.

Awww that made me laugh, you dream love cheat you lol. I think you're onto something there with the chocolate i've just bought a supply of my fav choccie and have been having some with a cup of tea in bed every night this week so this could be it. Right tonight will be the test, hopefully its the choc making the hormones and everything worse. Thanks everyone :)
xx

I had a dream (nightmare) the other night where I was told something was wrong with LO and I was in hospital and they had to stick a long needle through my belly button. DH woke me up cos I was crying in my sleep. That was really horrid. Then, last night, I had a dream I was having an affair with Boris Johnson - don't know which is worse!!!

Random lol i reckon the latter dream is worse its those golden locks that did it for ya Jus :)....Oh Give us a break hormones... xx

Random lol i reckon the latter dream is worse its those golden locks that did it for ya Jus :)....Oh Give us a break hormones... xx

Even worse was the fact he was a really good kisser and I was enjoying my fling with him! :blush:

That is shocking! Shame on you... haha I want a dream love affair now, it's my turn!! Hopefully brad pitt and not someone random probably be John Prescott now knowing my luck and now i've gone and put the thought in my head its even more likely... damn it!!! lol Then i'll deffo wake up crying. xx

argghhhh this will be it....

https://www.backingblair.co.uk/images/john_prescott.jpg

OMG that is truly horrible! Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow morning to see if your wishes have come true!!!

Argh! You should have put a warning before that link, I'm blind now! :rofl:

health warning required for that photo lol xxx

I have nightmares too, it is all the hormones etc, drags up alot of stuff from the past i find. But i keep dreaming of murder and the next day someone has a baby so its good in a way.

I've had a few when iv woken up crying, when someone in my dream put their hand on my belly and just said 'the baby is dead' which was awful. and another one when some baddies smoking crack or something were in my garden with horrible dogs and my dog was stuck out there with them and they were hurting him, i had my baby so didnt want them to get in but wanted to save my dog... argh!!

I've had horrible dreams this week too! Been waking up crying at night, and then can't shake off that horrible feeling for ages.

I dreamt i had my baby, then went on holiday and forgot to pack it in the car on the way back. Only realised when i got home and my mum asked where it was. I was HOWLING with tears.

Then i dreamt my husband had left me, so i was sat in a hotel room in Brighton (no idea why!) sobbing, staring at photos of him on my phone and eating giant Twix's from the mini bar. I was so distraught!!! He told me i was miserable and he didn't love me any more

And then i wake up and hold it against him all day!!!

I'm also starting to have a few filthy dreams, which would be excellent, except i have a cervical stitch in and your not meant to have any sexual excitement AT ALL. I feel like a bloomin' 16 year old teenage boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->