Bad FRERs? Progression 2 Brands

Holliems

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem with FRER? Mine arent getting any darker but my Dollar Tree tests are. So, Im nervous and a little confused. In may, my FRER got pretty dark then stopped. A few days later I started bleeding. I wasnt using a second test to check progression so I dont know if a different test would have continued to get darker even though FRER didnt.

Should I just chalk this up to bad tests?

FRER is 12-14 DPO. Dollar Tree tests, 8-14

Attachments

• IMG_5193_zpsrrktwetd.jpg
    IMG_5193_zpsrrktwetd.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 75
I think those look fine. I do see a difference between them, but I think sometimes it's deceiving because the line thickness can look a little different and throw them off. There isn't a whole lot of difference in the last 2-3 dollar store ones either. It's there, but I don't see too much difference between the two brands, especially once they're that dark. I think give it a few more days and you'd see a big difference on the FRERs.

FRER are terrible lately. A few people here have had issues with them recently :(

Thanks ladies. The last two dollar tree tests are from their s morning. I'm not going to use anymore frer, I don't think. I may buy another one at 18 dpo..I dunno. Stresses me out.

About to go to clinic to get it confirmed so I can make first dr appointment. If I miscarry again, I think this is it for me. I'm just going to focus on the ones I have already lol

I have read so much about FRER's lately. They have definitely gone down hill! :wacko:

I've not had the same problem but I've been having negatives on flat FRER and positives on other tests!

When I went to get pregnancy confirmed, I asked if I could get a beta test. Should have results tomorrow. It'll be my first beta yay! I'll go in for another Monday.

What's the average beta number for 14 dpo? I know it can vary widely. I got my first bfp at 9 dpo...so I'm thinking it should be over 100?

I feel sick with anxiety thinking about what the number will be. Im so scared. But I know theres nothing I can do about it. Wish I could relax already.

HopefulPony, can you post a pic of your cheapies and FRER? Im good at line spotting!

Holli!!! Omg! Congrats you brave girl. I'm looking forward to your test results. My hCG at 14 DPO was 243.

Holli!!! Omg! Congrats you brave girl. I'm looking forward to your test results. My hCG at 14 DPO was 243.

Hey!!!

My results were 125. I guess that's average? I dunno. They had me take another today lol. I don't know what good that will do. They also had me pee in a cup then called me to tell me I was pregnant 😂

It's all average and relative. One beta won't tell you much since the doubling is what matters. It's funny that they called to say you're pregnant. Fingers crossed your second beta is perfect. My first beta was 24, which they said was very low but it didn't matter because it was doubling well.

Im so nervous. I wasnt even this nervous with last years baby. So so scared..

When I miscarried in May, I went to the urgent care because I was having some pain (not horrible pain). My tests had been going light then dark then light. I tested 45 or 55 at 5 weeks. So, I feel, so far so good.

What helped me with that MC was looking at the baby. I think it would have been harder if I hadnt already had one in diapers.

I just sent DH out to pick up a FRER. This will be my last box. I will never in my life buy anymore lol. Im just not going to lol. Im curious to see if the line has darkened. You would think that it will be darker, but maybe not.

I can understand being that much more nervous after a miscarriage. I'm glad little one helped you through it. I really hope this one sticks and doesn't make you worry through the rest of the pregnancy. I look forward to your tests!

Somehow, DH was able to score some oldschool FRER! I wonder if these have more dye in them? I tried posting the pic lastnight and was having trouble.

I took another this morning with FMU, looks pretty much the same.

Attachments

• IMG_5220_zpsec6vm755.jpg
    IMG_5220_zpsec6vm755.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 20
That's an excellent, perfect, absolutely beautiful line!!!! That looks loads darker than yesterday but I wouldn't do apples to apples on different tests. That looks like a nice comfy baby! Congrats!

Yea I figured comparing different style tests don't say much. Eventually, I'll get tired of testing lol. Tomorrow we're going to Bushe Gardens so I'll have my mind on sore feet rather than being pregnant. I'm not going to lie, I'm dreading it. But the weather is suppose to be nice. There's that, Atleast lol. Oh and food 😂 I'm going to take another curved frer tonight to compare to the last one. Fingers crossed!

Look at those lovely lines! I'm so excited for you, Holliems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->