Bad Habits?

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
So come on, do you have any bad habits??

I have a few LOL I bite my nails, all the time..I'm trying to stop though and I need to keep busy so that I don't think about it because they are quite long at the minute! HaHa I know the minute I break one though, it will be back to biting them, so I am trying to hold onto them as long as possible, because I'm liking them!:rofl:

Also, I talk too much! Just in general, I never know when to shut up!:rofl:

So what are yours?xx

I bite the skin on the inside of my cheeks (gross I know) my dentist keeps telling me if I don't stop I'll get mouth cancer :shock:

I burp!! Really loudly! Only when its me and OH and he does it too but it is my worst habbit!

I am really picky about peoples habbits (which in itself is probably a bad habbit!!) so try my absolute hardest not to do anything that I know would annoy me like chomping food or sniffing etc as it drives me insane!

xxx

I used to bite my nails but since iv stopped i bite the skin on the inside of my cheeks. As a baby i used to play with ppls ears to go to sleep and aparently i still do this some night's acording to OH usualy if im feeling stressed.

OMG..That's mad! I always bite the inside of my mouth in my sleep and that, and I wake up with either blood on my pillow or around my mouth :dohh:

I burp!! Really loudly! Only when its me and OH and he does it too but it is my worst habbit!

I am really picky about peoples habbits (which in itself is probably a bad habbit!!) so try my absolute hardest not to do anything that I know would annoy me like chomping food or sniffing etc as it drives me insane!

xxx

I burp too LOL But only at work! :dohh: It's really wierd, and I have no idea why, but Thursday nights are the worst! :rofl:

OMG Don't get me started on people chomping food!! :hissy: My dad and brother both do it..Drives me up the wall! xx

I used to bite my nails but since iv stopped i bite the skin on the inside of my cheeks. As a baby i used to play with ppls ears to go to sleep and aparently i still do this some night's acording to OH usualy if im feeling stressed.

Tut tut, it's bad for you!!

Tut tut, it's bad for you!!

I know but i dont realise im doing it till my mouth is sore.

I talk to myself. All the time. Especially at work, it drives everyone else mad. I talk too much as well.

xxx

:rofl: Awesome thread!!

I'm really bad for not listening to my body! Like putting off going to bed even though it's midnight and I've been tired all day!

I used to be bad at eating, would put it off because I had more interesting things to do, but I've gotten much much better! :blush:

When I was growing up I'd bite my fingernails, but I forced myself free of that habit for graduation, and managed to keep free of it since then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->