Bad lower back pain.. 12dpo

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I'm 12dpo.. Today my lower back strayed to ache. First it was sharp stapping pains around my lower hip area and now my whole lower back is just aching so bad!

Usually when AF is about to come I start to get AF cramps.. Haven't had those yet. I've been cramping since 10dpo..

Could this be it????

Have you tested? Personally I would cross PG off the list first, but then I'm a POAS addict haha :)

It could certainly be a PG sign or AF gearing up. Then there's other things like could you have injured it etc? Also because you mention that it's bad pain, just wanted to put out there that a urinary tract infection can cause back pain if it's moved to the kidneys. It happened to me once, I had a UTI and didn't know it until it had moved into my kidneys. At that point the back pain was brutal but it was accompanied by a fever. You didn't mention a fever, but since we are all a bit more prone to UTIs during TTC, just wanted to mention it!

FXed it's a PG sign for you!

Have you tested? Personally I would cross PG off the list first, but then I'm a POAS addict haha :)

It could certainly be a PG sign or AF gearing up. Then there's other things like could you have injured it etc? Also because you mention that it's bad pain, just wanted to put out there that a urinary tract infection can cause back pain if it's moved to the kidneys. It happened to me once, I had a UTI and didn't know it until it had moved into my kidneys. At that point the back pain was brutal but it was accompanied by a fever. You didn't mention a fever, but since we are all a bit more prone to UTIs during TTC, just wanted to mention it!

No I haven't.. Ugh.. This wait is killing me! Gonna try to wait until tomorrow to test! I swear something is up! I took clomid this cycle also.. The back pain isn't severe just really uncomfortable.. What really got me thinking was those sharp stabbing pains I had around my lower hip. I've never experienced that before. My temp hasn't dropped yet and AF should be coming now! Still have lower back pain like I have during my period but I'm not have AF cramps nor spotting..

I've havd UTI's in the past and I've never had a problem with back pain.. Not experiencing those symptoms..

This wait.... :wacko::wacko:

Gosh wish me luck! :dust::dust:

Best of luck! I remember those pains with at least one of my pregnancies. Do you have some cheapy tests you could take? Those we're always positive by 12 dpo for me. (Sorry to be the voice of temptation. But go test!)

No I haven't.. Ugh.. This wait is killing me! Gonna try to wait until tomorrow to test! I swear something is up! I took clomid this cycle also.. The back pain isn't severe just really uncomfortable.. What really got me thinking was those sharp stabbing pains I had around my lower hip. I've never experienced that before. My temp hasn't dropped yet and AF should be coming now! Still have lower back pain like I have during my period but I'm not have AF cramps nor spotting..

I've havd UTI's in the past and I've never had a problem with back pain.. Not experiencing those symptoms..

This wait.... :wacko::wacko:

Gosh wish me luck! :dust::dust:

Tons of :dust: to you and I agree that the sharp pain around the hips sounds promising!

Wants.. Thank you! Yeah I'm having all kind of cramps now.. Everything but AF cramps and no spotting yet..

Getting aches around my left hips and lower back.. Hoping my temp stays high tomorrow! :thumbup::dust:

Aaahh!!! Excited for you!! Sounds promising, good luck!!! :spermy::test::dust:

Oooo yes I didn't even notice that but your temp is looking great! FX!!!!

Thank you girls! My temp is still high today but I got a stark white :bfn: :nope:

Guess I'm just gonna wait a few days and see what happens.. This is nerve wrecking!!

Boo to BFNs! Fingers crossed it's a late implanter that's just being a little shy hon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->