Bad morning sickness = a girl?

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying this. I know it's probably not very accurate, especially since my best friend had no pregnancy symptoms at all and had a girl.
But I'm curious to see the ratio of sickly girl mums to carefree boy mums. See if the superstitions ring true at all. ;)

I was terribly sick since 6weeks. And it continues until today, now at 16weeks. At least I have some good days to count on now. Yesterday I threw up twice, but today is calm for me (have my fingers crossed that it lasts!!!).
I am going to have a GIRL!!!! =)

I had terrible sickness (hyperemisis) ended up in hospital last time and I had a boy this time my sickness has not been so bad so who knows will be interested to see if this ones a girl.
I think it depends on your hormone levels above anything else but I'm interested to see if there's a trend :) x

I have been having morning sickness, and still have morning sickness at 25 weeks. So much I have to take prescription medication. Your prediction is right for me. :)

We are having a little princess. Due February 25th :)

My first trimester was not carefree at all. I was hospitalized once to get an IV drip. I chose not to take medication although it was offered to me. I have good days, but threw up twice today. My stomach is extremely sensitive. This is my first pregnancy and I'm having a boy.

I have 2 girls already and no sickness at all during pregnancy with either of them. Don't know what I'm having this time but have never been so sick in my life :sick:

I keep getting told the same thing, I had mornings sickness with my boys but hardly ever actually threw up and felt all good by 12 weeks. This time round Ive never been so ill im now on meds for and I stopped taking them the other day to see how I would be but nope ms is still going strong and im now 14 weeks. So ive had a million people tell me oh well it must be a girl this time round since your so sick. lol will have to wait another 5 weeks to find out :)

I was sick for about 5 months with my son. This time sick for 2 weeks and having a girl,but have had terrible nausea x

I had Hypermesis with all 4. The girls just were not as bad as it was with my son. I was sick all through my pregnancy with him.

Terribly sick as well up to week 12-ish. Hospitalised, IV and barely able to walk from week 6 - about 10. And its a boy.

I must add, that from week 13-14ish (cannot remember now) I have had NO SICKNESS at all.

I was terribly sick, and was prescribed medication (Zofran), but I'm having a boy.

This is my third girl and i only had terrible morning sickness with this one. In fact, with one of my daughters I had hardly any!

I've been sick 40+ times a day since 6 weeks. I'm having a boy. Doctor told me it was more common if you're having a girl, but also if your young, it's your first pregnancy, you've suffered from travel sickness, it's your first pregnancy, or your carrying multiples x

I've been sick since 7 weeks, and I still have them now at 18 weeks, although it went away for a week at 15 weeks, and I'm having a boy...

I was very sick with my son for 5 months, I have been this time too, so I'm thinking another boy :) x

I was sick one time at about 7 weeks and that's been it. A bit of nausea early on but not actually physically sick apart from the one occasion. I'm having a girl.

Interesting. From this small sampling, it appears there's no trend at all.

I was so sick as well ... and having a boy :)

guess it is one of those "myths" as well.

PS I was also told I was having a girl cause the heartbeat of the baby was high, but again - wrong!

I have had no morning sickness and I'm havin a girl. :)

I only felt sick with both pregnancies, i was convinced this was another boy as felt exactly the same but ive had a boy n now having a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->