Bad MS and terrified of MC

Sweetkat

Reaction score
Ok so I am feeling paranoid re MC as have had 2 losses in a row. So worried that have had 3 scans in the last 12 days. Baby now measuring 7&2 when should be 7&6. Worried that something will go wrong soon. With my first MC baby measured 8&3 at 9&4 and there was no hearbeat. As I am approaching the 8-9 week mark literally can't think about anything else.

On top of that have bad MS and feel yucky :( and bloated.

Anyone else as paranoid as me?

Yes I am

I have been having bad coughs and I feel like I am literally coughing the baby out! My MS was a bit less this morning so I have been super paranoid today.

Did you have MS with the other pregnancies as well? It is supposed to be a good sign.

Hugs (and paranoid coughs) :hugs:

everyone is paranoid around their miscarriage mark I think its normal to be that way, I am also getting around that stage and nervous even tho we have seen a heartbeat, and I dont feel as sick as I usually do pregnant so im even more nervous, hang in there, day by day the truth is as you know , we cant control it

Yes I am

I have been having bad coughs and I feel like I am literally coughing the baby out! My MS was a bit less this morning so I have been super paranoid today.

Did you have MS with the other pregnancies as well? It is supposed to be a good sign.

Hugs (and paranoid coughs) :hugs:

Hope your cough is better. I had MS with my DD and none at all with my early MC (it was actually at almost 9 weeks but baby had slow hearbeat and measured 4-5 weeks). With my MMC which was discovered at a viability scan at 9&3 I did have MS which vanished very suddenly and that's why I went for the scan.

Paranoia not easing, even though I had a scan yest. Baby measuring 4 days behind which is making me super paranoid sth is wrong.

everyone is paranoid around their miscarriage mark I think its normal to be that way, I am also getting around that stage and nervous even tho we have seen a heartbeat, and I dont feel as sick as I usually do pregnant so im even more nervous, hang in there, day by day the truth is as you know , we cant control it

The fact that we have zero control is even worse in a way :(. Well I somehow just about managed to get through yesterday. Just another month until my twelve week scan :(

Hope you are feeling ok today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->