Bad News Yesterday :(

Thradia

NTNP, but Hoping
Reaction score
Yesterday I went for my first scan...we were just going to date the pregnancy. Not 20 mins after I left the hospital, my OB called and told me to come to her office immediately.

I am at 10 weeks, but the baby died at 6 and a half...and I've had a missed miscarriage. :cry: We discussed and decided that I would have a D&C on Monday, after Christmas.

I'm still in shock.

I barely slept. And now this morning I am feeling sick and starting to spot. She said if I start to bleed heavily, that I need to go to the hospital. I feel so scared. I just keep hoping that I don't bleed....I'm scared to go through that.

This makes my Christmas just sucky.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can at least make it through the holiday without any problems. Hang in there.

So sorry to hear about your loss.

I am recoverying, as are a few of us, after a missed miscarriage. We (like you) found out at the 12 weeks scan that our little one stopped growing at 6 weeks. It is absolutely devastating and this past month has been so difficult but the ladies on here have been such an amazing support network and a great help for me.

I too had a D & C and found that it really helped me to get some closure. I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this especially at this time of year :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->