Bad News Yesterday :(

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Thradia, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Thradia

Thradia NTNP, but Hoping

Yesterday I went for my first scan...we were just going to date the pregnancy. Not 20 mins after I left the hospital, my OB called and told me to come to her office immediately.

I am at 10 weeks, but the baby died at 6 and a half...and I've had a missed miscarriage. :cry: We discussed and decided that I would have a D&C on Monday, after Christmas.

I'm still in shock.

I barely slept. And now this morning I am feeling sick and starting to spot. She said if I start to bleed heavily, that I need to go to the hospital. I feel so scared. I just keep hoping that I don't bleed....I'm scared to go through that.

This makes my Christmas just sucky.

2. Kitkat09

Kitkat09 Me-44; DH-42

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can at least make it through the holiday without any problems. Hang in there.

3. debgreasby

debgreasby Happy Mummy!

Hunni, i'm so sorry. Rest up and take it easy xxx

4. SmileyShazza

SmileyShazza I'm a mum!

So sorry to hear about your loss.

I am recoverying, as are a few of us, after a missed miscarriage. We (like you) found out at the 12 weeks scan that our little one stopped growing at 6 weeks. It is absolutely devastating and this past month has been so difficult but the ladies on here have been such an amazing support network and a great help for me.

I too had a D & C and found that it really helped me to get some closure. I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this especially at this time of year :hugs:

5. aviolet

aviolet Mommy of 1 angel

:hugs: I'm so sorry :hugs:

6. SugarKisses

SugarKisses Luv my 3 miracle's

oh hun, I am so very sorry x x x