BAD night sweat 30 mins after falling asleep?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by hereitgoes, Jan 25, 2011.

1. hereitgoes

hereitgoes TTC #1

I girls, currently on 11dpo.. almost 12. Took ages to get to sleep last night and when I did at around 11.30pm... I awoke at midnight covererd in sweat.. so bad I had to change pjs and DH had to change sheets :blush:
    Dont know what to think.... any ideas?

2. LoolaBear

LoolaBear 3 On Earth 1 in Heaven

no idea hun, it could be a sign, i remember with the twins i had night sweats in early pregnancy. gl and fingers crossed xx

3. matchings0cks

matchings0cks Well-Known Member

Interesting..... I had this a few nights ago.... but I fell asleep on sofa at like 8pm and woke about 9.30pm covered in sweat and felt horrible..... thought I eD going to faint or throw up..... didn't do either just went to bed and went back to sleep. I was only 8dpo at the time though so didn't think it could be a symptom..... anyone know if it actually is one?

4. kates84

kates84 Mum to one

Sometimes pregnancy hormones can send your thyroid a little nuts and overactive for a bit - this is what causes the sweats - not pregnancy itself per se, but your thyroid.

So yes it's a possible symptom but I wouldn't place all hopes on it (but then I'm a misery guts lol)

5. monalisa81

monalisa81 Well-Known Member

I had these night sweats last cycle around 7-11 dpo. They were so bad, woke up 1 or 2 hours after sleeping all sweaty and wet. I searched it on internet and some ladies had it before their BFP. Rise of progesterone can cause it. BUT, I ended up getting BFN's and AF came yesterday.
    I hope that's a pregnancy sign for you. Good luck :flower:

6. tryin4our1st

tryin4our1st Active Member

I had the same night sweats and couldn't for the life of me find anyone anyone who had the same problem I was hoping it was a symptom for me to but af showed her ugly face last night so I'm a bit upset as I've never sweat like that before...but of course everyone is different....good luck and I do hope you heer that bfp!