Bad night

chrissie33

Mummy to two monkeys
Reaction score
Im sure you all have this at some point in time... but tonight i am having a realllly bad night. A few glasses of wine and I am as sad as possible. DH told me about his friend (ex gf) who is pg under less than ideal circumstances and i completely crumbled... I really thought I was getting over it but it is clearly obvious I am not..... how is it fair that some people find it so bleeding easy!!!
All I ever wanted since I was a child was to be a mum and its the hardest thing possible!!!

Sorry for the rant but this is the only place I can get the feelings out.... hope someone knows where I am coming from xx

hun im sending you big big :hug:

it is infair as to how some people seem to get pregnant so easy and we loose our precious loved ones :(

i just want you to know that i am thinking of you and wishing you gentle days ahead xxx

Hey hun. I feel exactly the same as you. The only thing I've ever been sure about in my life is that I want to be a mom and some days it feels like that may never happen. You aren't alone. :hugs:

So sorry hunny Miel and I were just posting how it feels like everyone around you is prego (well they are so it doesnt' just "feel" that like they are) its just is a reminder of the MC's too, so sorry!

Thanks girls, gosh it was a bad one last night as I am not normally good at admitting my feelings like that. I honestly dont know what I would do without this forum. Everyone on here is so supportive and as amazing as DH has been, he cant possibly understand how this feels but here there are lovely women who know exactly where I am coming from. Thanks again - you are my sanity savers!

hi Chrissie......i get the random teary moments too.....it really is so very difficult......

everyone i know seems to be having babies at the moment......they don't know my history (not going to say anything either)...so i just try and get through it all...

take some time for you and your partner though.....you need to time to heal, both physically and emotionally....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Hi Chrissie, It's crap isn't it! I felt the same last night too, saw a picture of 2 friends who are pregnant and due soon both within weeks of my little one, I saw their bumps and got very upset, hubby didn't know what to do bless him!!
Big hugs we all need them every now and then:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->