bad pain in belly

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by tdog, Oct 14, 2013.

1. tdog

tdog mam of 5 pregnant with #6

I have this real bad pain in my stomach right at top of bump, I've tried burping and pumping (tmi sorry) and nothing what could it be, it feels like I have trapped wind but tried everything xx

2. xZoeyx

xZoeyx Well-Known Member

Even when I have tried to pass the wind, it isn't always successful and I find myself suffering aswell, at one point it lasted 3 days and only eased a tiny bit for 5 minutes just after passing any wind.

Unfortunately I've no advice but your not alone. Try eating more fibre to encourage loser bowel movements as I find when I go a little too long without a bowel movement, it's worse. You dont necessarily have to be constipated for it to be trapped wind.

Also take gaviscon incase it's reflux/indigestion or heartburn related!

3. FeistyMom

FeistyMom 3 DDs, 1 DS & Preggers

Similar things have happened to me too with previous pregnancies. Hope you can find a way to be comfortable!!

4. tdog

Thanks for reply ladies I was in a&e last night as my bowl is very lose, they say it's gasterentirites xx

5. FeistyMom

FeistyMom 3 DDs, 1 DS & Preggers

I hope you feel better soon!!

6. tdog

Thank you hun if anything it got very bad last night back in hospital and they done a scan as I was so worried and baby was bouncing :) xx