Bad pain in nights :-(

Karlielkc

Pregnant (expecting) 1st
Reaction score
Hi all,

For the past few nights i have had rather bad pain in my left kidney...along with pain in my "foof". Well muscle wise foof, So much so with the back pain i ant sleep and have to go out my bedroom to have a cry :-(

I'm thinking this could just be akidney infection? im at my docs on tuesday and consultant at hospital wednesday..

What do you suggest? x

Aw hon, poor you! I would be tempted to call your surgery to see if they could see you tomorrow 'cause urine/kidney infections are quite serious, aren't they? I'm sure i read that they can bring on an early labour, so I'd rather get checked out to be on the safe side.

Hope you feel better.
xx

Thank you hun, I had trouble tryingto find new docs so its a pain in the bum! But my appontment tuesday 3.50 pm is for new patient registeration etc with assistant nurse..but i dont know if they can do anything :-( if not i think my consultant will shout on wednesday..was up last night again, not good! x

honey, if you are in that much pain i would ring the docs and see if you can get one of their emergency appointments. they can fill in the details they need then. don't wait for three days as UTIs can get worse very fast and the quicker you get them seen to the better. ring the docs and ask them what you should do.

in the meantime get necking the water and cranberry juice.

good luck.

abz xx

Ta hun x

I rang this afternoon to my docs that im registering with tomorrow and they said they cant give me an appointment until im registered :-( Along witht the pain now, i have a bit of thrush (sorry tmi)

So kidney pain, slightly raised blood pressure, thrush and not feeling well :-( x

can they not register you earlier? get glugging the cranberry juice. uti's can be dangerous in pregnancy. they shouldn't leave you hanging.

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->