Bad Pressure Pain!!!!

sweet.mama07

Reaction score
hello everyone!

I'm new & in my 36th week of my pregnancy. Last night I had Horrible, Horrible pressure pains down in my lower regions(sorry TMI:oops:). Does anyone else have that? Could it be because my baby is beginning to drop?! I really hope it doesn't come back as bad tonight:sad1:. Any ideas on what it could be????

Thanks for any advice ladies:hugs:

welcome to the forum!

pains like that in late pregnancy are normal hun! ive got no idea how to stop it... i just put up with it lol!

Hey,
Can U feel your babies head???? I never know what Im feeling for when it comes to that, but usually if the pressure is down there, it's likely to be his head! (So Im told anyway)

hey hun, welcome to baby and bump! i found sitting on my birthingball helped ease the pressure off in later stages of pregnancy :D

Welcome to BnB ...

Agree with Yvanne get a birthing ball, they are a god send!!!

xxx

hello everyone!

I'm new & in my 36th week of my pregnancy. Last night I had Horrible, Horrible pressure pains down in my lower regions(sorry TMI:oops:). Does anyone else have that? Could it be because my baby is beginning to drop?! I really hope it doesn't come back as bad tonight:sad1:. Any ideas on what it could be????

Thanks for any advice ladies:hugs:

Yep. I'm getting exactly the same pressure pains as you in my groin. It's most likely the baby's head pressing down firmly on your cervix. :)

Thanks for all the replies!!! I'm gonna have to check into that birthing ball...sounds nice:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->