Bad Skin

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Mumof42009, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

Instead of blooming ive got really bad skin my face is so dry and my chin feels like ive got shaving rash :cry: its tiny little spots with white in them like babys milk spots and they are itchy,red look horrible! :cry:
    Last night put cream on them but today they look worse :hissy: why can i be glowing :cry:

2. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

I hate my skin at the moment too.... So no help really...
    The good news are that as I remember from my first pregnancy it does get better (eventually):hug:

3. Mumof42009

i never had this with my girls! must be my age as well lol skin cant take it anymore!

4. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

I want to know when i am going to bloom as well!!!!! I have soooo many spots, and when i think they have finally gone a load more appear!!!!

5. Miss_Mo

Miss_Mo Mom to 3 under 4

Same here. My skin which had always been on the dry side normally has gotten worse. No matter how much lotion or cream I use I still feel like I am shedding and my face is the worse. Just white dry patches all over the place.

6. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

i dont think i will ever be glowing through my whole pregnancy!

7. Mumof42009

glad its not just me then had to put loads cream on my face before bed as my skin is driving me crazy wouldnt mind but the more i mess the redder it gets :rofl:

8. SoldiersWifey

SoldiersWifey Mommy of 2

I get so embarrassed everytime I have to go to the doctor because I've got spots on my chest and back too!! It's disgusting. Is there anything that is safe to use during pregnancy to help clear this stuff up?

9. krissssiiii.x

krissssiiii.x Mummyy. [11/10/09]

Exactly the same, ive come out in spots, and they wont get rid. Stubborn ones indeed i give you that lol, used creams and all sorts, just stays the same. :(

10. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

ugh I feel you...
    My face is soooooooooo dry, blotchy, bumpy, and red...it looks swollen (specially on my chin and my cheeks but more on chin)...it makes me look older because it looks as I have fine lines (which I don't)...

I scrub my face at night before bedtime with sugar and baby wash and sometimes St Ives apricot scrub...and I then apply St Ives moisturizer because it's so rich...sometimes I'd apply aveno in the morning after I wash my face with baby wash....and if I am going out I'd apply Aveno with SPF...
    and every 2 days I'd apply 100% pure cocoa butter all over my face....it actually works well...

but sometimes I'm so tired that I'd skip this process lol and my face looks like I have slight rosacea...just horrible...
    feels a bit sand papery bleh.

When I'm not pregnant I use less natural stuff lol
    and I'm sooo upset at this because I have really good skin :(

11. Mumof42009

Ive been using cocoa butter on my face seems to of dried it up a bit today but have to stop the urge to touch it! I hate anything on my face! why dont we see the pregnant celebs with this horrible skin :cry: